• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

Right. I was thinking 8 as now everyone appears on the F4 screens without scrolling.

That shows my opponents ... and doesn't show me. My mistake ... left out myself : DUH :

By my count, 10... that is if you count a vassal as still a living player! :p

We'll see who has the last laugh when my master steamrolls all of you!

Oops ... there is one player that I haven't met yet. So ... yes, 10.

Gee ... not even half way yet!

bump to Lu Thur / Aztecs

Yes I sent the request, it appears to still be outstanding. Not sure where methinkso has disappeared to lately...

Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth - 1190 AD More War!

I was in when we started here and will play until I can't. Still I Soon approach my end as a PBEM player. I'll announce when I plan on leaving to allow for a replacement. As of now I'm still playing. Soon could be a long time as quickly as my games turnover. :eek:

Generally it has been a pleasure gaming within the Fanatic PBEM Community. :hatsoff:

Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth_AD-1200_to_Majic

I'm sorry to hear that news chasbolt. Hopefully you can enjoy your last few turns with us and they are enjoyable.

I'm sorry to hear that news chasbolt. Hopefully you can enjoy your last few turns with us and they are enjoyable.

Thanks! Probably should be a great 10 or 12 turns to the end of April :lol: I'll be moving at some point in the coming year and will leave PBEM behind. Selling a home is unpredictable.

Top Bottom