GoobNES02: The Cold Civil War

To: CSA

We predict that very soon, Israel will face tough resistance from the Palestinians in the West Bank. In the long term, this will be a problem and we suggest that for the sake of Israel, they withdraw.

To the World
From Israel

Yes, we do have troops in the area known as the West Bank. However, this area now belongs to Israel and therefore we will station our troops as we see fit.

To France, India

How can we occupy land that is rightfully ours? It is the same as saying you occupy Paris or New Deli.

From Indira Gandhi, Prime Minister of India
To Israel

Are you trying to compare the vastness that is New Delhi to your illegal occupation of the West Bank? Sir, as a western nation I expected far more civilized language from your tongue than I have been presented with. However, I will educate you on why the incoporation of New Delhi into the Republic of India is far different than your invasion of the West Bank and its occupation.

The city of New Delhi was incorporated into the Republic following our independence from Great Britain in which we negotiated its incorporation. New Delhi primarily consists of indigenous people of the subcontinet, that already were within our realm in great numbers.

The West Bank was invaded and captured through hostile and uncivilized means with no justifiable reason given. The West Bank consists of Arabs, a people who have resented the Israeli state and are now being forcefully subjected to a government they do not agree with.

In fact, New Delhi and the West Bank can not even compare at all, and the fact that you even try to compare them shows your lack of justifiable reasons for your actions. We strongly urge you to withdraw from the region before the situation escalates any further. And as a note, we will be supporting, if now drawing up resolution, on these matters for the United Nations.

To USA and CSA
It is unfortunate that you create further rifts between our nations by allowing, if not encouraging Israel to invade soverign nations. We hope you will repremand your lap dog and end this situation before it escalates further. On a final note we'd like to inform you that your not achieving friends for capitalism, ITO, or CAN in India. Keep this in mind next time you encourage a puppet to invade a country.

To: India

While we agree with most of the issues you've raised against Israel, by some of the same logic, we are surprised that you aren't in the least concerned about the Soviet Union's invasion of Yugoslavia and removal of a democratically elected government.

To France

We are curious why you question our concern over the situation while you have yet to voice yours. At the current time we are preping our ambassador to the USSR on the nation's stance toward the invasion of Yugoslavia. A press release will be given sometime later following contact with the Soviet Union.

OOC: I hadn't gotten to that yet, it's just that the Israel thing popped up so I responded. Besides, I pick and choose my battles accordingly.

The Republic of China sees it fit to back France and India on the Israel issue.

To India
From CSA

You may investigate, sir, and find that there was no prodding or encouragement from the CSA to its "lapdog" in Israel to engage in war against the arab states. Our forces in Israel merely act as a safeguard for preservation of the fledgling state, and you may send all your UN inspectors to make proof of this claim.

The assertion that Israel is our lapdog is ludicrous, the Israeli government acts totally indpendently of CSA rule, but still remains a close ally due to our support.

Have you forgotten the atrocities of world war 2? Indian territory may have only played a minor role in the actions against the Japanese, but rest assured that had the former Imperial Japanese fully entrenched in Indian soil, no Indian would be safe from their atrocities. As Hitler did in Europe to the jews, and the former Japanese empire to the Chinese, Phillipines, Americans, and various others, Indians would have been target of massacre on the scale of that of Nanking.

Alas, the Indians possess a homeland, and yet remain safe and secure from such atrocities threatening the existance of the Indian culture. Unfortunately, the jews do not, and without a homeland they found ourselves in a situation unlike any before, as no nation, the CSA is as guilty as any other, would take the jews in their time of need.

Now, in this day and age, the jews have a homeland, and you stand to threaten it? The arabs have made clear their intent to remove Israel from the map, and only God knows what would be their fate under fundamentalist Islamic rule.

TO: Confederate States of America

We fail to see what the Pacific Theater of the Second World War, and the CSA's inflamatory conjectures have to do with Israel's actions and its relations with either American power. In light of recent political developments, and your own rather poor record of human rights, we find your commentary highly... tactless.

To CSA

You bring up the past, and though this must be preserved so that we do not forget or repeat it, it is currently the present, and at present no nation that threatens Israel is capable of inflicting such threats. Are you even remotely claiming that the threats against them are significant enough to overthrow not only Israel's forces, which have proven time and again able to stand against greater numbers, but also your own forces and the USA's stationed in Israel? Perhaps such threats would be not expressed against Israel if it were not trying to annex the Arab lands around it. Perhaps Israel would not invade other nations if it weren't defended by the CSA and USA, allowing it to send a majority of its forces out to occupy foreign lands while its own homeland is guarded by its allies. Do you really think this has not at all encouraged them in their actions?

OOC: Kal'thzar - What ever happened to turning the NAP into something more?

To Japan
From CSA

We apologize, we were talking of the former Japanese empire of world war 2, with absolutely no correlation to modern day Japan. Any such connotations will be edited out immediately

To India
From CSA

You accuse us of goating the Israelis with our prescence? What of the Russians? They have built bases in Egypt, are they not encouraging the Egyptians to war? We have just a legitimate reason as they do to our presence in israel as they do in Egypt- to maintain balance in the Arab-Israeli conflicts. Thusfar Russia has been wise and stayed purely defensive in these matters, as the CSA intends to do as well.

The Soviet Union does not have a military base in Egypt. There is a Soviet naval base where a few Soviet ships are stationed in the Sinai, but the military presence is limitted to a few hundred soldiers at most. We would like to stay out of this conflict.

OOC - Ack, ok, I didn't get a chance to finish everything tonight. I got caught up with a million and one little things that had to be done, and well, I need to get to sleep for Work tomorrow. I will try and get things done when I get home from work tomorrow ...

The Soviet Union strongly advises Jordan not to sign any peace offer without consultations with the Soviet Union.

Jordan has aproached the Soviet Union with regards to this matter, but there was not enough time to discuss it fully (Goober had to go) I would like to finish that discussion since it brought up a number of interesting points. I do not plan to get involved in the conflict in any manner.

Top Bottom