[Graphic Mod] Varietas Delectat v9.2 [civ specific unit sets]

The only insight you need is: ModularLoading = 1

Check if this is so in the .ini file of the mod.
The reason is that Firaxis switched this command to another file, and its vanilla value is 0.

The reason is that Firaxis switched this command to another file, and its vanilla value is 0.

Bah, so stupid of me. I had seen this line but I had done nothing with it. Thanks.

Yeah... the File Front link doesn't work for me either... I can't get this mod to download.

Want me to upload the base download Onto 3d Downloads? I have it.

That would be awesome. I came across this mod last night and really wanted to try it out but there was that filefront problem. I'd really appreciate it if you re-upped it. Thanks.

Should have the download link soon. It takes 48 hours for them to process it I believe, and it was two days ago that I uploaded it, more or less. So soon...but they have been known to take their sweet old time so..be patient and hopefully it will be availible soon.

I have the ModularLoading set to 1 but the graphics have switched back to vanilla after the new patch. Is there a new ini file i need to fix?

EDIT: I found the ini file that needed to be fixed: It's in the Varietas Delectat Folder inside the Mods.

Ok, guys, I'm back! Sorry for the problems, I'm gonna check them.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Filefront link updated

---------------------------------------------------------------

...and I can see that 3.13 arrived so I'll check what needs to be checked

To cut your analysis short, in the mod ini there now should be a line ModularLoading = 1 (CIV sets it to = 0 initially) in order for it to load properly.

Units remain unaffected, Ethnical Artstyles is affected, you can get the updated files here

To cut your analysis short, in the mod ini there now should be a line ModularLoading = 1 (CIV sets it to = 0 initially) in order for it to load properly.

Units remain unaffected, Ethnical Artstyles is affected, you can get the updated files here

You're my pal, mamba!:goodjob:

Completely unrelated, but when I see your nickname I always remember the infamous words of Doctor Evil from Austin Powers 3: 'But enough of this technical mambo-jumbo, let's see...etc" and then the Frau goes: 'LOWER THE GLOBE!' and then he turns into a Jack-in-the-box and at last the meteor is released :lol: But, yeah, I know I have a sick imagination, ok, sorry, this was far-fetched... :mischief:

Well should i keep the other download link when its ready Avain?

Certainly yes!
I saw your posts, sorry I didn't respond earlier, but thanks very much!! I was going to add a mirror, but then the other host I knew (fileplanet) had a nasty habit of breaking the upload process:( and I tried at least 15 times or more...:(

Top Bottom