Graphic requirements & AI unit production ??

fab_floyd

Chieftain
First, congratulations to the C2C Team, the improvement since v39 has been incredible

i have some questions (sry for my english i am from colombia)

C2C V39

1. sadly my PC can´t reach +60 fps, specs:
  • ryzen 3 3200g @ 4000 Mhz
  • 8 gb ram 3000 MHz
  • GTX 1070 8 gb SC
  • SSD crucial BX 500 500 Gb
  • windows 10 home edition
  • 1080p.

what could it be? may be some compatibilities issue?

1.1 dont know why, but when i attack whith a grup of units, combat animations automatically goes quick

2. have been playing for some hours and the AI just love to build apothecaries or any kind of medicine man (+200 units in medieval era) and some militias, making them easily beatable in the field, Dificulty: emperor victory condition: mastery.

i would really apreciate any help, i guess the issues come from some kind of conguration or something like that
thank you

1.1 dont know why, but when i attack whith a grup of units, combat animations automatically goes quick
Check your options in the ingame menu. Fast Combat?

2. have been playing for some hours and the AI just love to build apothecaries or any kind of medicine man (+200 units in medieval era) and some militias, making them easily beatable in the field, Dificulty: emperor victory condition: mastery.
Some AIs still have trouble with the inability to load these units. If they cannot get the units they are making over to the places of need, they can repeatedly call for them ad nauseum. This shouldn't be happening to all AI, only those who have settled somewhere where their units cannot walk to. This is a still known issue. There could still be others but many times we see the AI performing quite well so some of this remains a little mysterious. I know Bill's aiming to work on some AI factors this version. That's the plan anyhow. I will return to working on AI after reviewing the unit stats and details that I'm working on now.

We were aware of this flaw when we released and did so anyhow so folks could play a game that's at least better than it was.

1. sadly my PC can´t reach +60 fps, specs:
Does it not reach 60fps when you're not doing anything in-game?
The game only use one CPU core, and there's a lot of code running when interacting with large unit stacks, other than that the game engine's handling of graphics is a bit clunky, old and jerky; so paging in assets when moving the camera around causes a bit of stutter.
C2C is a monster truck with a scooter engine, so there are some natural limitations. ^^

You might have gotten a bit better fps with an intel CPU, as they are better at single core performance. Faster RAM helps a bit, but you got quite fast RAM as it is, so don't think there's much more to gain with even faster RAM.
There's a stack attack option in vanilla game options, there's also one in the BUG option menu I think, one of them does what you describe.

Top Bottom