Graphics Errors with BAT Mod

I downloded the BAT 2.1 and it was sent to the BTS MODS folder, it didnt look like anything was missing so i started up civ and it was the same as i had left it then i though "Oh yeah go to load a mod!" I di and it shut down civ like normal started loading the mod and then it said: "Civilization 4 Beyond the Sword has stopped working, Windows is looking for a solution to the problem." after that nothing happened. Although BUG still works

Double-check that you have 3.19 (sorry if I asked you this already). From the main menu go to ADVANCED : ABOUT THIS BUILD and check the CIV VERSION. It should be 319.

So i went to about ths i build and it said 317, wow, for the longest time i thought i was running 319. so i update and... still doesnt work!? Im not really sure what to do

So i went to about ths i build and it said 317, wow, for the longest time i thought i was running 319. so i update and... still doesnt work!? Im not really sure what to do

Double-check that the version says 319 now in ABOUT THIS BUILD. And can you be more specific than "doesn't work?" Check the Troubleshooting page for some ways to help us figure out what's wrong.

okay, i checked about this build again and for some reason it still says 317. I just patched 319 so does anyone know why it wont update?

When you say you "patched" it, what exactly did you do? I recommend going to the 3.19 patch thread here and downloading the separate EXE patcher from this forum and running that. Using the in-game updater rarely works.

Okay its working now, sorry for wasting your time when the only problem was I hadnt yet patched

Top Bottom