graphics problem solutions

elderotter

Otter King
I have a geforce 5200 - was playing, another civilization contacted me and my graphics went all haywire - i went to advanced/options/graaphics and turned all high settings to medium seems to work fine now.

Could you please tell me how to change the graphic settings. Where is "advanced?" Left click on something, or...

Could you please tell me how to change the graphic settings. Where is "advanced?" Left click on something, or...is it the game? If so, how do I adjust it there?

The Advanced menu option is at the main menu where you would select a single-player game. On the Advanced menu is a choice called Options. This brings up the options dialog.

The options dialog is also available in the game in the upper right corner. However, some of the graphics options cannot be changed in-game. You must restart for them to take effect.

Shepherdboy

Shepherdboy said:
The Advanced menu option is at the main menu where you would select a single-player game. On the Advanced menu is a choice called Options. This brings up the options dialog.

The options dialog is also available in the game in the upper right corner. However, some of the graphics options cannot be changed in-game. You must restart for them to take effect.

Shepherdboy
Yes and I would restart any ways. Thanks for making clear what I said...lol I like to use few words. sorry.:crazyeye:

Top Bottom