great job with the mod!

orlanth

Storm God. Yarr!
As the author of the first primitive attempts at Wild Mana nodes I wanted to stop by to say I'm impressed at how much has gone into this mod! :goodjob: I just recently rediscovered it and it looks like your improved Nodes are working great in addition to the numerous interface and other improvements. Though I haven't played much FfH2 recently I'll make sure to try this mod out over the next several months to see the nodes in action. :king:

As the author of the first primitive attempts at Wild Mana nodes I wanted to stop by to say I'm impressed at how much has gone into this mod! :goodjob: I just recently rediscovered it and it looks like your improved Nodes are working great in addition to the numerous interface and other improvements. Though I haven't played much FfH2 recently I'll make sure to try this mod out over the next several months to see the nodes in action. :king:

A different version of your Mana Nodes are in RifE and LENA, as well. ;)

Technically older than Sephi's version, but I honestly prefer his... Need to get around to stealing it one day. :mischief:

Top Bottom