Great Khorn Static Leaderhead

Corn Shucker

Great Khorn
Heres a Static Leaderhead i made of Great Khorn! (as seen in my avatar) I used bismark and edited him to what i need. Let me know otherwise both .flc files included.

Attachments

• GK_02.png
    GK_02.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 161
Heres the .flc file:

Attachments

• GreatK.zip
    59.1 KB · Views: 53
Self portrait? no lol. Its just a leaderhead! I see polish guys makeing polish leaderheads and such so i dont see what differance it makes. (mind you, not a self portrait.

It actully only took about 15 minutes. Definatly doesnt take up as much time as making animated leaderheads ;)

I wouldn't necessarily classify it as a "joke" mod either. Is fiction a joke? :D lol

ShiroKobbure said:
what is corn?...

Corn is a vegtable thats grown pretty much everywhere around where I live. (Illinois, USA)

ShiroKobbure said:
...I see you have a ww2 looking german flag in the background...

Lol, never really noticed that till now :p, might have to fix that.

ShiroKobbure said:
...Also you are very good with photoshop

Thanks!

Attachments

• cornpic.PNG
    cornpic.PNG
    134 KB · Views: 152
It is not uncommon for Family names, Cities, and even (in this case) nations to be named after something very common to the area about the land, people or pretty much anything (or the original orgin of the name anyway). A country name coming from corn wouldn't be as strange as you think. When I say a corn civ, i dont mean a civ that has everything to do with corn. About the only thing that it has to do with corn is it's name.

lol actully i dont really like corn that much... but what can you do when you grow up around it :p lol :D

So, you're going to be making more of these, right?
what else do you want? :D

Here is my challenge: Make Catherine the Great NOT look like an overweight frog having a bad day.

Kidding...I don't really have any need for static LHs, even for fun. Do you already have a Khorn civ mod somewhere?

Thats next on my list.... though i really want to get an animated LH... I looking around to see if i cant get an animation program for home... then mabey i could come up w/ somthing. We'll see though :D I hope to do the mod soon (shouldn't take too long)

Top Bottom