Great Scientist?

Zaimejs

Emperor
I searched the forum and online. I have a great scientist, but I don't know how to use it. She just sits there. Help? I don't know what magic I need to invoke to make her use her special power... whatever the heck it means.

I'm new to this.

Civ 5... either bulb them or plop them on the ground. Here? No clue.

Pick your great scientist.
Some tiles on the map will lit up. Make them go there. On the lower right, there's a great person icon. Click it to activate his ability.

Depends on the great scientist. Some need to be next to mountains, some on campuses, some in jungle.

And William Shakespeare... no clue.

Okay, advice helped with William. I don't see anything lighting up for Hildebrand. I wish it would just tell me what she needs to work.

It does tell you exactly what to do. Just read the description when you recruit your great person.

If I didn't read it when I recruited her... how do I know? It should be written somewhere.

I searched the pedia and online... I can't find specific info on what to do with her.

If I didn't read it when I recruited her... how do I know? It should be written somewhere.

Okay, advice helped with William. I don't see anything lighting up for Hildebrand. I wish it would just tell me what she needs to work.

Is your Great Scientist Hildagard of Bingen? If so, I believe she needs to be used on a Holy Site.

That said, if you mouse over the Great Person button Zenstrive described it should tell you for sure how they're used.

I thought each great person had their own civilopedia article, it should be written somewhere in there how to use each one I think?

I figured out Shakespeare and Sun Tzu. The pedia article talks about who they were... but it doesn't tell me what I need to activate.

The whole thing seems very convoluted. I need to read up on all these bonuses and stuff...

Top Bottom