Greater Europe - People of the Old World

Would anyone be up for coming up with ideas for events and decisions for the upcoming DMS/GE/ZH collab, the kingdom of Denmark under Valdemar II? Without spoiling the design (since the civ is pretty far in development) I can say it's heavily focused on faith and conquest in a somewhat unique way ;) - maybe that can be useful knowledge if one is to cook up events and decisions..

I'm still a tad amused for getting credit for doing something in regards to this mod. I mean, what have I done aside from suggesting stuff? :p

Isn't that called "research"?
:p

It is indeed ;). And yeah, there's still plenty to do for you guys. Speaking of which, Viregel where're you at [emoji14] ?

He's somewhat thought to in a state of severe, irrecuperable, deceasement (probably made up words)

Reanimation of... Viregel? Also, are we in a dead man's thread? :p

So is the Emperor and the Artistriarch making plans for it's long time ally, the Grand Principality of Greater Europe in the absence of Prince Viregel? [emoji14]

Yeah that useless Viregel, you seem like a much better guy for the job.

And he is from Scottish SSR as well ...
(Did you finalize the design?)

...update for Dal Riata?

And an update for Sealand that has them start at sea, now that we have FramedArchitect's code for aquatic cities?

As you may have noticed, my ex-civs are getting sold off to everyone else (with all the mess that follows). All the civs that were released have been given away, and the planned collabs will probably revert to whoever else was doing it for the most part. Great Moravia and the Gaels has been claimed, but if there are any other planned civs you want to do, feel free to PM me and I'll try to pass on the assets.

YOU REVEALED THE SECRET GAELS CIV, how could you

(unless there's something on the thread i missed)

(in all honesty there could well be)

if anyone remembers, this map that i once posted,
Spoiler :

that is the gaelic map
Spoiler :

Ao you're quitting modding?

As you may have noticed, my ex-civs are getting sold off to everyone else (with all the mess that follows). All the civs that were released have been given away, and the planned collabs will probably revert to whoever else was doing it for the most part. Great Moravia and the Gaels has been claimed, but if there are any other planned civs you want to do, feel free to PM me and I'll try to pass on the assets.

Sad :(

sad news is sad.

Top Bottom