Hanging Low

BCLG100

Music Master
Many years ago, President Kuningas ordered the people of aloha to 'get busy' and build him somewhere nice he could take his conquests, the result of this was what seemed like a revolving door of young attractive ladies going into the area and coming out suitably bow legged. However following this they all somehow bumped into a certain Mr OP and after hearing of his legendary 'status' (he has a statue of his incredible......'size') left Aloha's third city very happy to return to their seperate provinces.

9 months later Aloha experienced a population boom, thousands being born across the country, some religious leaders are worried about the future of the country, that the resulting inbreeding could lead to ruin. However Cleetus, aid to the President was reported 'Ya'll dont need to worry 'bout nutin, my mum married 'er brother n im gettin' it on with my sis and our first born still has all 9 fingers nd a tail'

Picture for you all-

And now some graphics to rival general W's- Kuningas's Sprog.

:clap: brilliant! :lol:

Nicely done! And Congratulations! :hatsoff:

Well everyone knows greenary increases arouses the senses:mischief:

For all those interested, as Domestic Minister i am proud to announce the Alohan Government in partnership with Black Hole tours (its amazing how many former ministers are raking it in) is starting a 14 day cruise holiday where you get to take in all of Aloha's wonders, and that includes the constructed ones, the natural and the truely special (note: these are just for the ladies to view;))

Prices start at just 99 gold:eek:
Book now, limited season only !

Maybe the lucky mother was a little too 'friendly' when greeting a foreigner :hmm: ??

Or maybe she swooned under the effects of Homer's poetry ;) ?

it appears as though the Spiral Mirnaret is coming along nicely in that first picture ;)

it appears as though the Spiral Mirnaret is coming along nicely in that first picture ;)

Damn that wasn't suppose to be in the picture:mad:

Oh well might as well admit it, we are building that one as a tribute to me;)

thats the tower of babel(fish)....;)

Top Bottom