Have you ever had AI Neby build a Academy when he gets his free Scientist at Writing?

Have you ever had AI Neby build a Academy when he gets his free Scientist at Writing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chuckh89

Prince
Exploiting AI Civs Unique Abilities can be a interesting strategy, and an enjoyable way to gain an edge over your opponents in the game. One of the the biggest advantages would be a early conquest of Nebuchadnezzar II, if he created a Academy after gaining his Writing Tech.

I personally have never seen this happen,...What are your experiences?

Please Vote,

Yes, I have had AI Neby build a Academy early game with his UA

or

No, I have never seen AI Neby build a Academy early game with his UA

I'm pretty sure I have seen him with an academy early and wondered why he got one, until I remembered.

I have seen an AI neby build an academy early and I've seen it plundered by barbarians, too. :)

Awesome!!

I am a Gauntlet player, and many times you can choose your opponents....Neby is a strong opponent, but at least I can justify the choice now, since it appears that it is possible in a game.

How possible,.....Keep voting!

I don't think I've ever seen it. What is more crazy is that the AI will always bulb an early Scientist AND settle all their great Engineers and Merchants :crazyeye: Pretty much the exact opposite of what a human would do.

I've seen it once (that I can remember - he rarely shows up in my games), but it was a heavily modded game and I don't know if the AI's behavior was affected. They do seem oddly fond of manufactories and customs houses, don't they?

I've seen it once (that I can remember - he rarely shows up in my games), but it was a heavily modded game and I don't know if the AI's behavior was affected. They do seem oddly fond of manufactories and customs houses, don't they?

yeah, I dont know why they dont just use their GMs for the mission instead.

Top Bottom