Have YOU played Sudden Strike 2?

brinko

witness of the past
i think this game is slipping by unappreciated, it is a great rts war strategy, and has the most intensive multiplayer depicting ww2 that i have ever played ...just wondering if anyone has heard about it, or if anyone has heard of anything better...

Yes I have its a neat "light" RTS

Combat mission is more to my likeing.

I played this damn good game. My brother is still playing it and wishes there were more scenarios.

yeah im hoping for ss3. its toobad more people havent heard about it, other wise the game itself could go farther then it has...

im still hoping the gaming world will wake up and appreciate this game.

I have Indeed played this game.. Yet, I like ss1 better, solely because of the Katyusha.. That thing is just damn fun in to use multiplayer games :D

brinko: Resource War
Is this what you hoped for

crap when did that come out? i hate it that this game gets such low publicity!
thanks warmonkey for the info exchange

no problem..

I was also totally suprised with the discovery of this sequel.. But sudden strike is not really very much played, so I'm not very suprised we did not hear of it before

I have both ss1 and 2. I don't like 2 for the insane binocular vision that officers get and the ultra unit imbalances of the game. There has yet to be a battle where I can win as the Japanese...

If you Like SuddenStrike the next in the sequal

Blitzkreig < aka Sudden strike 3
(There a nice collectors edition that has Sudden Strike Forever, Sudden Strike 2 and BlitzKrieg for $50 aus)

Also from the same developers

Desert Rats vs Afkia Korp
Codename panzer
Dday

After the damage Sudden-strike did to my social life? No-way am I touching Sudden-Strike 2, with missions taking often 11 hours to complete and you'd not even notice day changing to night and night to day...NO WAY!

Played SS1, thought it was great :goodjob:

Stopped gaming for a while though, needing to more ingredients into my life than work, games and beer.

They're slipping back in though, hence my presence on these boards :lol:

If you like it try Soldiers - Heroes Of World War II. One of the best games at 2004.

Strontium_Dog said:
Played SS1, thought it was great :goodjob:

Stopped gaming for a while though, needing to more ingredients into my life than work, games and beer.

They're slipping back in though, hence my presence on these boards :lol:
SS1 is nothing after you have seen SS2

Top Bottom