Having some fun with Poland

Arcanian

Chieftain
Poland OP. Nerf nao.

You know I'm cheating because I'm beating William in both score and wonders

gandhi is ded

i post too many attachments

wonder every 17 and a third turns

I played Poland in one game, until the turn time for Rome got ridiculously long. I really enjoyed it, they seem to be very good.

My current game (Emporer Huge Map) is with Poland. They are indeed awesome to play. Free SP at each new age. The advanced Stables, and those Winged Hussars are incredible.

Attachment removed itself t-t It was of me with 20 wonders on turn 208 ._.;; Also influential on 3 civs.

"Influential"

"Poland"

wat

You mean Poland can win things other than a Domination victory?

Hmm, I knew they could win Domination, and I was pretty sure that a Culture win wasn't out of the question, but you know what this implies, what this suggests...
Maybe Poland really can Into Space!

Hmm, I knew they could win Domination, and I was pretty sure that a Culture win wasn't out of the question, but you know what this implies, what this suggests...
Maybe Poland really can Into Space!

Science victories are easy, in my opinion. I'm at the point where I'll get them without wanting to because there's no other way to stop a Civ from winning before me.

What is so great about a contemporary wonder in 17 turns?

It surprises me that Poland is so good. I was actually underwhelmed by them when I realized that the culture victory didn't need social policies, per se, any more (back when they first announced the game). The few times I have played against them, they've done meh at best. Maybe they just had a bad break. I guess I'll have to get around to trying them, maybe in my next game.

Top Bottom