is horse-back riding:

• under-rated

Votes: 67 47.9%
  • over-rated

Votes: 35 25.0%
  • other

Votes: 38 27.1%

• Total voters
That's why I said "or something". Didn't say it was perfect, I just think HBR should be good for more than just building better units, like Math (or is it engineering?) gives +1 road movement point. Let HBR with horse resources do it too.

Lighten up.

What should we add to Iron Working? And what should be added to Rifling? And what should be added to Gunpowder? And Archery?

And with that line of thinking, shouldn't all techs have a military side as well? Personally I would like all promotions to have a tech prerequisite. CG requires masonry, Formation requires Mathematics. Etc Etc Etc. This would encourage players to obtain techs they would otherwise ignore.

>> What should we add to Iron Working?
Chopping jungles.

>> And what should be added to Rifling?
Cities can't build walls.

>> And what should be added to Gunpowder?
We love the X day has fireworks. This even not allowed till gunpowder? Yeah, I'm reaching.

>> And Archery?
Enabling the deer resource would be neat. Who has ever seen deer in a pen ready to be harvest like cattle? Then I wouldn't skip this tech for a few millennium.

BTW, this thread has been hijacked enough. I'm moving on.

That's why I said "or something". Didn't say it was perfect, I just think HBR should be good for more than just building better units, like Math (or is it engineering?) gives +1 road movement point. Let HBR with horse resources do it too.

Lighten up.

lol..I wasn't that serious. Hard to convey tone on message boards. Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude.

It's a military tech, so cannot compare that to Math and worker-type techs. It's advantage is for military units only. And for it's early availability, I think it's fair the way it is. Later on, advance horse units require HBR anyways. So you are right.

Personally I would like all promotions to have a tech prerequisite. CG requires masonry, Formation requires Mathematics. Etc Etc Etc.
Like the idea very much. Drill would require Fascism :p
Just kidding, Piece would freake out :lol:;)

Top Bottom