Help me choose opponents.

MightyMite

Chieftain
I play with Rome on Emperor mostly,King is too easy and Immortal is too hard. I mostly choose random opponents,but this time I wanna try to choose the best onces. :) I really don't like to play against Polynesia (for example),which always gets beaten by Germany very quickly in few games which I played. I play with 22 players and 10 city states,which is perfect for map which I always play,but this time I want more. :)

So,I already decided for: England, France, Germany, Greece, Japan, Mongolia, Russia, Shoshone, Sweden and Venice.

If you're finding King too easy, I would take Venice out of the mix. They always get trashed. The Zulu would be an interesting one to add for early game warmongering. The Inca are great and often very powerful, as are the Mayan. Both get bonuses that are easy for the AI to use. The Iroquois are pretty horrible but compliment the AI playstyle so well that the AI often go well as them. And of course Poland - AI Poland is either a runaway or destroyed in the medieval ages, but can be VERY powerful. All fun ones to play with! :)

It's really (not) funny to play against Venice,couse they always controll World Congress. I'll maybe kick them out. :( Don't know yet.

To make it harder?

Alex
Korea
Ethiopia
Assyria
Aztecs
Inca
Maya
Germany
Shoshone
Harun al Rashid
Persia

Good list. I'd add Austria, depending on the map -- on Emperor, might take her a little while to get the $$ to start buying CS, especially if Alex is there to take them away from her. But sometimes she's just ridiculous.

Top Bottom