Help Wanted Ads

Personally, I prefer the larger GWs, but the one without the flag. If you can't demonstrate a leader without his nation's flag, you've failed to identify him properly.

I've been working on a widescreen friendly higher definition loading screen today, and ended up with an alternate version as well as one that keeps to the original artwork. Here are the two DDS and a jpeg comparison.

The top and bottom star-borders are not visible on widescreen setups, only on 4:3 aspect ratio.

@Toffer90

I made the original. I can probably come up with a wider version while keeping with the same artist.

Is not the middle part of this jpeg an acceptable widescreen version that keeps with the original artistry? comparison 2.jpg

@Toffer90

I would like to keep the top image intact, in fact the whole image for that matter. I already lost my main screen, and many icon/buttons. I would like to keep the loading screen at least.

EDIT: Remastered is the better of them (though I do like the addition of the caveman in the 3rd version). But why was the color balance changed on the bottom images?

@Toffer90

I would like to keep the top image intact, in fact the whole image for that matter. I already lost my main screen, and many icon/buttons. I would like to keep the loading screen at least.

EDIT: Remastered is the better of them (though I do like the addition of the caveman in the 3rd version).
I'm not trying to step on your toes here, just offer help where I can. Just direct my actions; you deserve the privilege to decide on this matter.

Shall I scrap the alternate version altogether and continue working on the one true to the original artistry with the addition of the caveman window?

But why was the color balance changed on the bottom images?
I felt they looked better that way is all, at least the sea-battle picture was way too cyan-ish for my taste.

I can reverse the color changes where you want me to.

I think the new ones are a huge improvement in resolution - perhaps mostly due to improved color balance but a major improvement nevertheless. I like the alternate one best.

Plus the third and fourth images are too bright compared to the background. Most importantly, she's actually wearing regal attire in image 2. :)

My ancestors came from England and They approve pic #2. ;)

Back in the 12th and 13th century my fore fathers became royal clothes makers (tailors). They/we were awarded a Family Crest and Shield because of their skill.

JosEPh :D

Image no.2.

Top Bottom