Hidden Steam Achievements

What patch? It is supposed to come out on the 16th. How do we even know if the November patch has been downloaded?

Actually, it was supposed to come out some point before the DLC. It's officially out now.

Shafernator got fixed, and Babylon's one is now working.

EDIT: Looks like NOT all the problems were fixed. Building a Lancer still seems to be ignored.

Magellan now works as well.

Yep, my Magellan kicked in and at the same time so did the "100 cities of light". City that produces 100 culture in one turn. I did not even know that one was broke.

It also has allowed me to build Christo Redento AGAIN, and the Sydney Opera house and one of my cities Automatically built the Eiffel Tower. That made a lot of CS happy with me. :mischief:

The downside, my gold per turn went from 2000 to 1600.

Then the patch changes itself put one of my cities over the 100 mark. LOL

Awesome! What about the Paul Murphy one?

500 clicks in Civilopedia? Well, the log file hasn't recorded anything yet -- maybe we must read all of 'hem articles within a single won game!?!
[6707.153] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_PEDIA = 0
Although... i'm getting near a verifiable state for 054_ALL_UNITS (Model of a Modern Major-General) since i had skipped Roman Ballista, Japan Zero & German Panzer somehow.

PS; I updated the zip in message #198 if anyone is interested, btw.

Since the last patch can anyone else get the list of acheivements (achievements_debug.log) to show up? My config ini is set, but it won't show anymore....

Since the last patch can anyone else get the list of acheivements (achievements_debug.log) to show up? My config ini is set, but it won't show anymore....

No, mine isn't being updated since the 1.141 patch either, although I am still getting achievements.

No, mine isn't being updated since the 1.141 patch either, although I am still getting achievements.

Yes as am I, and I can confirm that "incremental" ones are still working as I just got the 1000 roads one. So the counter keeps going, but now we can't see our progress....:mad:

Last response was October 2010. Has anyone else achieved this? I've been working at it -- I am assuming it's achieveable and I also assume that Barbarian ships count. anyone share their experience or how to achieve this?

Yes it achievable, it just takes a long time. Barbarian ships do count, so raging barbarians on an archipelago map may help. Unfortunately as the achievements debug log is still not being updated you can't tell how many you still have to sink.

There's been more discussion about this in the stickied complete list of steam achievements thread.

Last response was October 2010. Has anyone else achieved this? I've been working at it -- I am assuming it's achieveable and I also assume that Barbarian ships count. anyone share their experience or how to achieve this?

I got it playing as England on an archipelago map. I found barb camps and killed the ground units with ship bombardment, and kept the ship sentried there. Barb ships will spawn from the camps, just sink them. It takes 3 or 4 games to achieve.

I got it playing as England on an archipelago map. I found barb camps and killed the ground units with ship bombardment, and kept the ship sentried there. Barb ships will spawn from the camps, just sink them. It takes 3 or 4 games to achieve.

I can confirm it too - it works. All the military ships count and embarked units aren't ships :)

Top Bottom