Hill Oasis?

Pangaea

Rock N Roller
Had no idea this was possible :confused: Never seen it before. Rainforest map.

Hill Oasis - wtf.jpg

Possibly only with rainforest map? I know fantasy map has a number of odd terrain/bonus combinations that you don’t see on other maps (I.e., spice on ice.)

Great Plains map can give Plain Hill Cow or Flood Plain Corn/Cow too :D But I guess general generator (for "vanilla maps") won't give that stuff :)

Spoiler Spoiler, sarcastic comment, please have mercy mods.

Spoiler :
So after browsing the dark web for some nazi humor, gore, and barely legal content, browsing countless hours of memes, still bored af. Has the internet nothing to offer anymore? Then there it is, the hills oasis, enough internet for today, enough is enough. Civ 4 trolled me another time.

Yep, seen it a number of times actually. Rainforest is a non-standard map script, like Great Plains. There are several other odd resource setups on the map like hill rice and banana (I think I've even seen desert hill banana, but may be misrembering). Also, forested gold, gems and silver.

Plains forest tile is actually not irregular..it can be found on standard maps, but it is indeed a good tile. Even better it is like the best non-improved tile in the game (standard)..great for first worker.

Yep, seen it a number of times actually. Rainforest is a non-standard map script, like Great Plains. There are several other odd resource setups on the map like hill rice and banana (I think I've even seen desert hill banana, but may be misrembering). Also, forested gold, gems and silver.
I've seen some of those, and hilled rice is fairly common. But I've never seen hill oasis before, and I've played a decent chunk of Rainforest maps. Pretty cool though. And the graphic is a little messed up, with the oasis hovering above ground. Doesn't show too well in the above image due to the angle.

Oh, a floating hills oasis. Now that’s unusual.:goodjob:

.... just one thing is not right here. why has gandhi such a wonderful place that belongs to your empire? I would say you declare a holy war on gandhi to retake hill oasis, then you need to found christianity and build a city on top of oasis and build AP. Deus Vult:crazyeye:

Never seen one of those either. But on the subject of Oases, I discovered one with an AI Town on it in my latest game (Legends of Revolution mod). I had no idea that it was possible to improve an Oasis – not in the base game, anyway. Great tile with a Town or Workshop on it.

Top Bottom