• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Hinge of Fate - World War 2, 1941-1945 v1.02

If you guys still want me I would be ready to take over the Minor Axis forces again!

London, Washington and Moscow - be wary!

Tula Falls - 1 Inf div killed, heavy arty captured

Southwest of Tula - 1 fort div, 1 inf div, 2 arty destroyed

Airfield halfway between Moscow & Riga - 1 Panther Div destroyed, 1
me109 shot down, several other units damaged by bombing.

Airfield near swamp SE of Minsk captured.

Unit in Odessa damaged by Naval bombard

No loses

-Russian West Front Army east of Riga AF KIA by German mixed armor and infantry units!

-Russian Army and T-34 Division east of Minsk KIA by German Air, armor, infantry Corps and Divisions.

-Caucaus Army and Para Division occupying Minsk Airfield KIA by German Army and armor units supported by air units. Russian Yak Fighter and Med Bomber units also destroyed.

No losses in above battles.

Newly formed armor units augment Western Front in anticipation of CW invasion.

GPS to Misfit
Sully

Sully:

Your old men and young boys won't stop the Allied invasion of Europe. Your army is sitting in Russia enjoying a cigarrette after a well executed pounding of the Russian. Eric won't forget that counterattack for a while.

Allied bombing campaign continues......

Berlin
- 2 Me109s destroyed
- Military airfield and Stock Exchange destroyed
- Many roads bombed around the city
- 1 CW DB lost

Paris
- 1 Me109 destroyed
- Barracks and Granary destroyed

Milan
- 1 Me109 destroyed (although it was near thing against my elite TB)

- roads & improvement tiles in Northern Italy (and 1 wine tile near Rome) bombed

- 1 Uboat sunk in Central Med.

Far East:

Jap Army destroyed in Indonesia
Bombed Inf Div. in Borneo

Turn to Sully.

I'm off to Birmingham UK for a week on a trade show (IPEX). I tend to doubt the turn will get around to me in that time, but just in case, I won't be able to play remotely.

Regards
Misfit

I'm getting caught up on the games now that my wife is out of the hospital..sorry once again for the delay. By all means Luthor is more than welcome to take back the Minor Allies from here on. Welcome back to the fight my friend!

-US DD in Central Med sunk by Italian DD
-CW DD damaged by Air Attack

GPS to US

Sully

GPS to Japan

US Turn Summary
Lost 1 tpd over Tokyo due to flak
Injured units in Tokyo

China Turn Summary:
NI-div army near Sian destroyed by Chinese-trained US div after aerial and ground bombardment. Lost 1 chin inf.
US inf divs assualt Sian, lost 1 US div, killed 2 NI.
Bombarded improvements near Suchow.

Nothing, except these barbarian Chinese keep on pestering us while we try to civilize (=build roads) the world !

Seems I had a leader I forgot to use in Borneo. Is that right ????

I have never made as many mistakes as in this game I believe (or at least I hope !).

No attacks.
Redlined 2 german inf corps by bombardment, one near Tula, one near Rostov.

No loses.

Flew some recon flights:

Attachments

• ef1.jpg
    ef1.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 69
LouLong said:
Nothing, except these barbarian Chinese keep on pestering us while we try to civilize (=build roads) the world !

Seems I had a leader I forgot to use in Borneo. Is that right ????

I have never made as many mistakes as in this game I believe (or at least I hope !).

Yup. You got a leader there when my first CW landing failed. It won't do you any good since you are down to 1 Inf Div there.

Misfit

Minor Allies did nothing (as usual).

Back to the bombing Axis Europe into submission campaign.

Many improvement tiles bombed in France. All Radar Towers W of the German border destroyed. Roads cut around Paris. Children dying in the street etc. etc. One particular Radar tower E of Paris took 10 bombing attacks to destroy. (ergh!)

Temple in Paris destroyed. Shot down 1 ME 109 W of Paris. Uboats sunk W and N of Antwerp.

Lost 1 B17 over Paris.

In the Med....

German Inf Div killed in Athens.

Sank 1 CA, 1 DD S of Marseilles (and to think we'd gotten all of the Italian navy). Lost 1 TB to air cover.

Destroyed Granary in Venice. Lost 1 B17 to air cover.

Bombed the last Japanese holdout in Indonesia at Sarawak. The city should fall next turn.

Turn to Luthor.

Regards
Misfit

Top Bottom