House Nesiot, Claimants to the Oval Office.

Oh lol, I didn't even notice that.

Spoiler :

Current map at Thomas' request.

Ok before some one else asks me, no I haven't had the time to work on this, my week is usually really busy right now because of how much time Econ sucks up, and for the most part I just don't have the time to work on it. IF im lucky and can my homework and a few other things I need to get done, then I will be able to do some stuff for it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Sorry about the wait, but I do have the time, just not all the time :p

Ok, sorry for taking so long with this, here is the save, i'm going be working on the story this week, and will hopefully have it up by Wednesday but IDK. again sorry for the wait.

ok right now i'm having computer troubles, hopefully the save will be up soon

Ok i think things are good now, here is the save

Damnit I think I uploaded the wrong save will fix tomorrow morning. >.<

OK, I FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT SAVE.

here it is, again will hopefully have the write up some time this week.

Attachments

• NESIOT Sucsession game.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 37
whelp, Thomas brought the game back up tonight, and i'm a [insert expletive of your choice here]. I can't seem to find my screenshots. I can't get them back, I must have accidentally deleted them or something. i'm really sorry.

Megan suggested something I could do to try to push on the story, but i'm honestly kinda depressed right now, and feeling like a failure.

If we do want to continue I can do that, and I might try to do it tonight, but i'm really sorry about this. You guys have been waiting for weeks, and I never got the pictures. ;_;

doesn't help that the chronicle didn't save anything either.

What do you think about replaying from the original save?

Also, don't worry about the time, bud

Well, Replaying is going to take a lot of time, i'm kinda busy ATM, as school is almost over for me, and I need to try to catch up/fix stuff with one of my classes, and IDK if Nuka has already played his part, if he has, then he would have to replay as well :/

but I am not adverse to replaying it... if you don't mind it taking some time.

Top Bottom