How do you end Afterworld?

Cutlass

The Man Who Wasn't There.
Sever took off, and I hit the 2 glowy things and they stopped glowing. And that's that. Now what? How do you wrap up the game? There are no more objectives, and nothing is highlighted to find.

Sever took off, and I hit the 2 glowy things and they stopped glowing. And that's that. Now what? How do you wrap up the game? There are no more objectives, and nothing is highlighted to find.

If you're still interested and haven't figured it out:

Keep exploring the map. There should be at least one door the rest of your team can move through. Also, if I remember correctly, I think there were 3 spheres for Sever to tag. If he's still around (i.e. hasn't said "get home alive" or w/e), you'll need to keep exploring with him, too. There's one more quest objective to find, but the scenario stops holding your hand at this point, so you'll have to find it on your own.

Did anyone had any luck finding the exit doors?

I know I couldn't. :(

Didn't try too hard, either! :mischief:

Did anyone had any luck finding the exit doors?

I know I couldn't. :(

Didn't try too hard, either! :mischief:

As long as Sever left your party properly (there's a bug where sometimes he doesn't at the three console point, and you can't continue), you should be able to find a sequence of spheres for him to tag. The game is pretty linear here: Sever tags a sphere, opening a way forward for the rest, who kill anything in the way. Repeat until he says some heroic words about making it home after tagging the last sphere and disappears. At this point, the last door unlocks and you can find the source of the unhappiness on the planet and end the scenario. You may have to backtrack a room or so, it's the leftmost door in a line of them if I recall, that wouldn't open earlier.

Thanks for the tip.

Sever tags a sphere, opening a way forward for the rest, who kill anything in the way.
This is the part that I don’t get (or don’t see)… Sever goes to the tag but I don’t get which is the “way forward”… I’ll try again tonite…

Thanks for the tip.

This is the part that I don’t get (or don’t see)… Sever goes to the tag but I don’t get which is the “way forward”… I’ll try again tonite…

Usually it takes the form of a previously inaccessible door being able to be passed. Good luck!

Top Bottom