How do you vote on civics?

daeus

Chieftain
We recently obtained the code of law research and was wondering how do you vote on civics? i know it's in the civ page but where? i don't see the option for voting on it.

I may be completely blind

First, someone has to propose the civic - you have to be a non-peon in your civ in order to do so. There'll be a bright green "propose civics" button, which leads to a menu to choose the civic you want to propose. After someone proposes a civic, you'll get an option to vote yes or no. It'll show you the current vote, allow you to change your vote as often as you want, and announce when anyone else in your civ registers a vote.

The vote might dissapear right away if the political minister vetos it. It doesn't currently seem to give the rest of the civ a chance to overwhelmingly support the proposal before processing the veto.

Attachments

• vote.jpg
    vote.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 117
maybe my game is bugged but where is this propose civics button. It's not where on my civ page. I am also the political minister if that makes a difference

ok my game is in fact bugged it's just an empty slot where your propose civic button is

Attachments

• wowcivbug.png
    wowcivbug.png
    420.9 KB · Views: 104
I thought that the civic that kicks inactive players can be activated with any other civic in play

no you can have only one civic at a tie. so you have to repeal the previous one whenever you want to propose a new civic.

I think they should allow at least 3.

Top Bottom