How many hours have you logged into Civ V?

How many hours of Civ V have you logged?

• under 10

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • 10 to 20

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • 21 to 30

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • 31 to 40

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • 41 to 50

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • 51 to 60

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • 61 to 70

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • 71 to 80

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • 81 to 90

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • 91 to 100

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • 101+

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • NONE

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters

paradigmx

Say yes to Steam
Just out of Curiosity, please answer the poll, then reply with the exact number Steam tells you and how you feel about the game to this point.

55 hours here, I'm really enjoying it, there are a few issues, the AI could be smarter and the camera jumping around is a little annoying, but overall I've had a lot of fun and plan to continue enjoying Civ V.

120 >.<

i have the "one more turn" bug real bad.

I voted 21-30, but then I checked steam and apparently I've played 33 hours. As far as the game goes, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. It's still fun, but I enjoyed BTS much more.

94 hours so far.

Overall I'm enjoying it. Have some issues, but don't bother complaining about them, because all the important issues are already talked about. Just trusting our lovely big community to spot all the bugs and issues and report them. :D And hoping Devs will fix them. :please:

15. i've had so much schoolwork that i've barely gotten time to play it. i gotta agree that i like BTS better, maybe it's just cuz i'm not used to civ V

94 hours so far.

Overall I'm enjoying it. Have some issues, but don't bother complaining about them, because all the important issues are already talked about. Just trusting our lovely big community to spot all the bugs and issues and report them. :D And hoping Devs will fix them. :please:

yeah, i had some issues at the start, but through the wonders of modding, 90% of them have been addressed.

problem is, even though i want to be writing my own mods, I keep spending way too much time playing around with stuff other people are making instead!

Steam claims I've logged 21, but I heard that doesn't count offline time, which I've had about 1/3 of my time offline I estimate, so I'd say ~31...most of it over the past two weekends.

I hate steam - I'd rather be in denial... 94 hours. And I work 10 hours a day.... (ps. I actually love steam - civ achievements rock!)

92 hours, and from European release.

Enjoying it so far, but there I do get very annoyed sometimes at some of the bugs that should never have made it through to a final game (research agreements and war for example). Working really hard to stay ahead of the curve of my friends so I can still be seen as the local civ master :p

I hate steam - I'd rather be in denial... 94 hours. And I work 10 hours a day.... (ps. I actually love steam - civ achievements rock!)

Civ achievements are sucking my soul.

Actually, having an infant is keeping this pretty much well in hand, I'm not spending tooooo much time playing. But still, more than I would have thought.

About 80h

Enough. I'm totaly bored. level Emperor.

The game is UNFINISHED and EMPTY. Nothing exciting

ciV is a crap joke.

I must reinstall civIV BTS + rise of mankind + A new dawn -ASAP- That is the civ I love for now

I will be back in 1 year maybe if expansions and MOD reach the level of BTS (big job!)

Really i'm disgusted :thumbsdown: I dreamed a civ V better than ever !!!

You spent 80 hours on a game that came out just a few weeks ago and now say it sucks. Did you not earn your bang for your buck?

After all, you only spend 7 cents an hour for the game.

I got it day 1 and only have played it 17 hours but a lot off of that was offline meaing it's probably in the 25-35 range. Real life gets in the way as always and I waited a while for some mods and civilizations to be released (which have been!) :)

83 hours.

I've been enjoying winning on Emperor with relative ease. I probably should move up to Immortal before too long.

It helps to cut the AI a bit of slack in the early game. Give them a chance to connect their horses/iron and you'll get slightly more challenging battles.

42, got bored, and haven't touched it in almost a week.

There's no fun there like there was in previous releases. Oh, there's lots of pretty, but it's ultimately shallow and bland.

Top Bottom