How to: Make Military units tradeable

There are other ways to use this with the AI. For example as an incentive for another civ to form an alliance against a common enemy. Or if a civ on an important border is in jeopardy, pass along a couple 'freedom fighters' to bolster their defense. It would be nice touch of realism if there was a way to physically transport these units.

Roman Legion said:
How would I know if it did you could just be lying for all I know.
You're right! I knew it all along. All these people posting all these... posts here are all making this stuff up! I've been reading all these things for all these years just knowing it was all lies, lies, lies. They're all out to get me. I'm so glad to know there's someone else out there that's finally figured out what's going on. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Azmorg said:
You're right! I knew it all along. All these people posting all these... posts here are all making this stuff up! I've been reading all these things for all these years just knowing it was all lies, lies, lies. They're all out to get me. I'm so glad to know there's someone else out there that's finally figured out what's going on. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
:lol:

I hope you don't think that these posts are written by actual people. Nonsense! CFC itself attained self-awareness some time ago and has been toying with you as a distraction while it moves its missiles into position. There's a storm a-comin'...

ok, whatever you say, these men here in the white clothes are gonna take you away to a "nice" place, with more people like you, whats that they want to give you a new "Jacket"

Top Bottom