Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bitten by a radioactive monkey

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • other

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a religious martyr; which would be the ultimate proof for the invalidity and ridiculousness of religion.

I would like to die at the age of 85, fighting off a grizzly bear. Now that would be a way to go. I would try to scratch his eye out to leave my mark, but man that would be a cool way to go.

I would love to die in the heat of battle!

Agreed, Preferebly surrounded by tens, nay hundreds of slain enemies.

Unfortunetly my death fantasy is extremely unlikely due to the advent of long range weaponry, :mad: ;) if only I lived in the middle ages.... then again it might be you standing over me with some big huge scimitar in some middle eastern desert when I die, a nasty thought ;)

Probably best to stay home and become a politician, and just watch the battles from the safety of my bunker.

I would be cool to go skydiving without a parachute, and die that way.

I would like to die like my grandad did, nice and peacefully in his sleep- not like the other passangers on his bus (a gag). No, on a serious note it would probably be in my sleep.

Massive morphine overdose. No matter how frightening or painful it might be, I'd not care one bit.

after being completely satisfied with my life and my achievments(preferably living to an old age in good health until then) The method isn't really that important just hopefully not that painful.

In a hail of anti aircraft bullets over some distant battle field. Defending the only thing in the world worth saving, America. So long as it is a meaningful battle and not like an iraq situation.

Asleep would be fine, I guess. Naturally or whatever.

Unfortunately you will all die of slow poisoning. Arrangements have already been made. Sorry.

and what do we mean by dying "in action"? groucho

What about all of the above, combined. But only when I'm old.

Let's see how this can happen.

I'm in action with Ana Kournikova (those Commies sure produce hot tennis players) in a car, but after a while I fell asleep probably because she gets annoying or her booby is cutting air flow to my face. Then my car goes off road and crash into an anti-Christ shark who was trying to eat an innocent surfer. The shark eats the car, but before that the impact make me fly out of the car. Then the car hit me and crush me. But because of the water, the car short circuited, and electrocuted and burn everything within the shark. Then a plutonium monkey comes and bites me, giving me lukemia and other things happen too.

CenturionV said:
Agreed, Preferebly surrounded by tens, nay hundreds of slain enemies.

Unfortunetly my death fantasy is extremely unlikely due to the advent of long range weaponry
Just use a powerfull long range weapon in a very crowded place and THEN go over and stand over all of your slain enemies, until someone finally takes you down with another long range weapon.

Suicide mission to assassinate Perfection.

Or as I like to call him: Perf the Perv (short for, Perfection the Pervert.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom