Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

Volley gun is done but I decided to use gatling gun animation instead as the Hwacha did not fit. Do you think the scale is correct or should I have made it a bit bigger?

Attachments

• VolleyGun.jpg
    VolleyGun.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 162
Spoke too soon.

Didn't even realize their was a BNW version until I accidentally hit the first page of the feed.

Was searching for and could never find it until now.

Hello Tonycoolbek,

I am working on an update for the BNW version (and G&K version asap). I don't know how long I will need to finish it : I'm reworking the tech tree and it's a long process.

Hey Hulfgar,
American UU B-17 can be built without an aircraft factory. I was under the impression that you had to have an Aircraft factory to build planes.

Hello Vyvianarygos,

Buildings are not required to build units anymore (the AI was not doing well with this requirement).

I may have forgotten to update some pedia entries.

Some "elite" units may still require a building (marines, paratroopers) I will check it.

I am still using the 4.0 build I havn't upgraded to the latest one because there isn't a industrial only version of it yet. But i am man enough to admit when I am wrong..... and I am definitly wrong about adjusting the Anti Aircraft guns. The AI strategy for these seems to be to spam them like crazy. I am swimming in AA guns and not sure what to do about it hulfgar. They are being used defensivly wich is nice but in some games they are literaly taking up every tile inside an enemies lands....

Hulfgar,

What do you do diferent on version 5? I had some mods and when i installed v5 for the first time my game crashes when i click on begin after set a new game. After this all mods don't work, the same crash happens every time. Deleted all mods and just instaled 1 mod per time and this bug still. I cant play ANY mod. I dont know why and dont how fix this.

Edit:

I found the solution: delete all saved games.

Hi Hulfgar,

Thank you to make this mod and i like to play your mod every day! But now, you have version 5 and i can't save my games yet. I did clean cache and deleted all save files, but still same error yet and there is also a error in the log files:

[476.567] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'

How can i fix this problem with save files?

Hello Canabrava,

there is nothing in ver 5 that could explain your crash (I was playing ver 5 when the Fall patch came out) but on the other hand ver 5 (and earlier versions) are not 100% compatible with the fall patch.

Should the database have been corrupted you can clean it by deleting the file Civ5DebugDatabase in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache.

Just make sure that you delete my mod before, to let your other mods rebuild a clean database.

MaleXachi the log
[476.567] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
is a Civ 5 bug (you will get it if you launch the game whithout mods).

For the save files of my mod there is no fix at this time. I am working on a new version, it's taking longer than expected because I have lost myself in the tech tree and I take my time to have the next version as clean as possible.

Hello Canabrava,
MaleXachi the log is a Civ 5 bug (you will get it if you launch the game whithout mods).

For the save files of my mod there is no fix at this time. I am working on a new version, it's taking longer than expected because I have lost myself in the tech tree and I take my time to have the next version as clean as possible.

Hi Hulfgar,

Oh ok, i will wait for your new version then, but i also have other question. You did add new some buildings in your mods, but i can't see that buildings in the city. It should be nice if you can see all your new buildings what you did add in your mods in the city. Is that possible to do for you also?

Hello Canabrava,

there is nothing in ver 5 that could explain your crash (I was playing ver 5 when the Fall patch came out) but on the other hand ver 5 (and earlier versions) are not 100% compatible with the fall patch.

Should the database have been corrupted you can clean it by deleting the file Civ5DebugDatabase in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache.

Just make sure that you delete my mod before, to let your other mods rebuild a clean database.

Tried a lot of new games. Deleted all files and reinstaled mods. Sometimes game crashes clicking on begin, sometimes freezee but returns. If i delete files again (all saved, cache and moduserdata) first game works, but if i restart or load another game, all unstable come again, crashing sometimes, freezeen sometimes. This afects other mods, and without you mods, them works very well.

I don't know where is the problem, but seens to me be on some file like saved games (my saveds, initial, 10 in 10 turns, ...) or currputing another files.

On olders versions, i cant load any game, now i just can star ou load with lucky.

Hello Canabrava,

I see what you mean, probably the problem is the same as what is corrupting the save games, even if I don't see what could corrupt your other mods.
I just hope that ver 6 will be clean this time. I've finished the reworking of the tech tree for it.
Now I'm adding the Culverin and the Volley Gun and I need to polish it a little more.

I should have a test version ready for the next week.

MaleXachi it was not possible to add new building skins to the game in earlier versions. I don't know if it's possible now but if so it would require somebody with graphic skills to convert/create the skins. I will look into this issue when I have again a working version of the mod :)

I will be waiting. Last version that i played it was 2.1!

I was deleting my files again and see a huge saved game, with 1,85 Gb. This is right or wrong?

Civ 5 folder > ModdedSaves > Single > Auto : AutoSave_Initial_0000 BC-4000.civ5Save with 1.852.188 Kb

Maybe civ5 goes crazy and great a huge file and crashes...

I had this as well : Civ 5 got stuck, no reaction at all and I had to close it from the task manager.
While checking the save games I found this huge file. I don't know if it's bound to my mod (like the save game bug with 12ko files seems to be) or if it is a flaw in Civ5.

Some news on version 6 : I'm ready to begin a real test game with it, all quick tests with IGE where good so far.

Hulfgar I am still using v4 and i have found a bug it may or may not be present in later versions. Using your mod the Motorized Infantry Unit when it attacks other cities or units will crash the game 50% of the time for me. This could be a result of the latest patch of the game and an outdated version of your mod or not. I am not sure. But I thought I would let you know all the same. Keep up the good work I can't wait to play the new version 6. Hopefully we will have industrial only avalible soon!

Hello Vyvianarygos,

thanks it could a problem with the animations, I will check it.

Top Bottom