Human-Centaur relations

Whats your opinion on Centaur-Human Relations?

• Total voters

Warman17

NES Grandpa
I saw this commercial on TV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtN9CW01QDM

and it got me thinking. If Centaur existed would it be socially acceptable for there to be human-centaur relations as portrayed in the commercial? Now obviously there are no centaur so we can't really say, but just imagine the situation.

Personally I found the commercial amusing until the end. For some reason I would have felt much more comfortable if the woman was a centaur too. It just made me feel like there were bestiality-erotic overtones. Its one thing to be "hung like a horse" and another to literally have horse penis as a centaur probably would. I suppose I just found it creepy.

In response to my own question I would be anti Human-Centaur relations and would probably be called a bigot by the centaur liberal elite :mischief:

Sometimes I love my brain for coming up with great ideas. Sometimes I hate it for putting pictures in my head. ARGH!

Anyway: One would probably have exterminated the other at some point if there had been centaurs so I think it is a moot point. If a bunch of people randomly got turned into centaurs then I think, OK, probably acceptable.

Edit: Misunderstood OP; for me it's acceptable.

The male centaur had a male upper and female lower half in that ad.

Lets consult Harry Potter, they will know what to do

Get yer DAMN dirty centaur hands off our women! :mad: Go back to... to wherever the hell you came from 'cause America is for humans!

Gives new meaning to the term "riding bare back".

I think you left out an important piece of information .Can centaurs Breed with Humans ?

I think you left out an important piece of information .Can centaurs Breed with Humans ?

Well if they do. HOLY MOTHER OF VISNU!!

If they dont, well ew.

Its like making out with a dog

Is this related to the issue of human-animal hybrids that our President warned us about?

Cleo

The male centaur had a male upper and female lower half in that ad.

:lol: That's what I noticed too. Sucks to be him... errr... her.

Isn't this kind of like the mermaid problem

but, maybe not, as the horse half is still mammilian, so probably has a similar business end.

I guess this is a non issue for all those shephards that have a special relationship with their sheep already.

Top Bottom