I am looking for help for volcano minimod

great work, Fierabras. Thanks. As regards tornado, I have idea how make model more realistic. I´ll make on it.
As regards forest fire, I made burning trees for Genetic era mod but in FFH I have seen better.

Hey guys, wanted to give thanx for the work your doing. :goodjob:

I love the enhanced volcano stuff. At the moment, I'm working on a mod that focuses on Weather and have used the Tornado graphic mentioned in this thread as my test Weather System.

At this point I've managed to give a Temerature and Wind Direction to each Map Tile and I have the Tornado being blown around the Map by the Wind. In addition to the Tornado I am planning two other types of Weather, Hurricanes and Thunderstorms.

I was wondering if some kind of rain graphic would be possible. I was thinking there shouldn't be any clouds, just the look of rain failing in the tile and maybe a lightning flash or two.

What do you think, would this be doable?

The blizzards in the Age of Ice scenario have a rainfall effect. I don't think it's animated, but it seems to work out okay. I also don't know any of the technical details behind it. Their clouds are a bit much though.

Jeckel, you might want to check out Art/Effects/Sunami/Sunami.nif in your main BTS install. This nif from the Gods of Old mod is exactly what you are looking for: a small cloud with rain and some lightning strikes. I'll upload a screenshot later...

Edit: it's hard to capture a screenshot when lightning strikes and it also looks like there isn't any rain, but both are in the nif, so you just have to take my word for it.

The blizzards in the Age of Ice scenario have a rainfall effect. I don't think it's animated, but it seems to work out okay. I also don't know any of the technical details behind it. Their clouds are a bit much though.

yes, this effect looks very good :)

Jeckel, you might want to check out Art/Effects/Sunami/Sunami.nif in your main BTS install. This nif from the Gods of Old mod is exactly what you are looking for: a small cloud with rain and some lightning strikes. I'll upload a screenshot later...

Alright, thanx bro, that is just about exactly what I was looking for. :goodjob:

Huh, cool, wasn't even thinking about Snow Storms, but there ya go. Good lookin out. :band:

The problem with the blizzard/storm cloud is that the rain effect blocks visibility of anything underneath. i find it functions much better (in terms of not affecting gameplay) if you erase the rain. there's still the cloud and lightning.

In a related note. Based on Fierabras code and either editing latent files in the game (such as the sunami.nif or models on this board) I made a few more of these and included them in my Thomas War mod. I was wondering if anyone wanted me to post them.

Hi, all
sorry for my indisposition but I have not succes add this excellent adds to my mod. Now I tried add it as module and I have question
Is this right way?

python I have included in python folder

know somebody where I can make error?

It should be

/Assets/Python
/Assets/Modules/Custom Events/
/Assets/Modules/Custom Terrain/

etc.

Also make sure you have modular loading activated in HrochMod.ini

It should be

/Assets/Python
/Assets/Modules/Custom Events/
/Assets/Modules/Custom Terrain/

etc.

Also make sure you have modular loading activated in HrochMod.ini

Yes, thanks. I made it by this way + allow modular loading.
and nothink :(
It possible allow somethink in events?

Top Bottom