I Am Truly Sad

I've just asked my wife if she could hold off a few days with giving birth to our first! She's due on the 23rd Sept! :lol:

Congrats on the little one mate :D

how did she react? xD

Congratulations.

All babies born on September 23 are destined for great things. Pay no attention to any possible bias on my part.

The same way as shedid when I asked if I could watch the Man United v Rangers match at Old Trafford next week! (Old Trafford is 1 1/2 hour each way). :(

The plus side is I will have 2 weeks paternity leave so............!

I've just asked my wife if she could hold off a few days with giving birth to our first! She's due on the 23rd Sept! :lol:

So, what will be the name ?

If i may suggest, Napoleon or Montezuma if its a boy.... :mischief:

On the bright side, you shouldn't forget his/her birthday in the future. ;)

Congrats on your upcoming baby. :goodjob:

I just have to decide which social policies to follow for their upbringing!

Gratz!!! My dad had me playing civ when I was 6 (Pretty epic.). I agree you should name the kid montezuma:lol:

Gratz!!! My dad had me playing civ when I was 6 (Pretty epic.). I agree you should name the kid montezuma:lol:

He made you? As in against your will?

My son was born just days before Baldur's Gate II dropped, which put a serious cramp in my gaming plans.

Honestly, all I saw out of your post was Baldur's Gate 2. I think I was ten when I got that game and I must have played it non-stop til I was twelve (when I discovered Civ 3). Good Times.

Also, Congrats ardandy on the new citizen. Now you can produce settlers!

Lucky child to have a father who play civ. I've played against (and in coop too) since civ II (I must have been 9) and it has been one hell of a freudian catharisis :p

Condradualtions with your first child. Do you have a name yet? Will it be Civ or Civette? :p

I just had my first two years ago from September 29th. I don't know how it is where you live, but I took a month of my wife's maternity leave as parental leave and stayed home with them. I stayed up all night and took care of the nightly feedings, so my wife could get a solid 8 hours and then went to bed when she woke up. Worked out pretty great as we were both fully rested all the time.

Got a lot of gaming in at the time too.

Top Bottom