I can't tell with these trophies if CFC wants me here or not. :D

damunzy

recovering former mod
Retired Moderator
I mean, I can come back in 2031 and we might have rumors of Civ 8 by then.

CFC.trophies.png

Or you can hang out now and contribute to Off Topic! Maybe even hit 5000 posts! :) Member number37 is pretty low...:lol:

I can't remember which post count I hit before everyone else, like 2 or 3 or 4k but then some guy came around and he was unstoppable. He would post pages upon pages of text and 100s of those each day. And this wasn't like AI gibberish, or I don't remember it that way. Anyways, long story short, I'm not into the amount of total posts anymore. :D

Yea, with those names I expect that there is a hidden feature above a certain count that just automatically bans you. And it's called "You just didn't listen" :)

Probably labeled "the Perfection rule" or something.

I can't remember which post count I hit before everyone else, like 2 or 3 or 4k but then some guy came around and he was unstoppable. He would post pages upon pages of text and 100s of those each day. And this wasn't like AI gibberish, or I don't remember it that way. Anyways, long story short, I'm not into the amount of total posts anymore. :D
The first poster to 20,000 was Curt Sibling and IIRC it was, maybe, April 2005. I suspect that he was the poster who you saw as "unstoppable."

The first poster to 20,000 was Curt Sibling and IIRC it was, maybe, April 2005. I suspect that he was the poster who you saw as "unstoppable."
At one point he did name his location as Spamingrad.

Heh, post count. I've been gradually sneaking past some of you. Granted, some people who had more than I did haven't posted in years. What seemed an impossible goal is now several hundred post counts ago.

I'll never catch Kyriakos or warpus. But a few others are in reach.

What do I get out of it? Satisfaction that I had stuff to say, mostly, and without the blatant spamming that goes on on some other forums. There's a guy at TrekBBS with over 200k posts. He's so far beyond anyone else, that's why they never made any rank lounges past Admiral (top # of posts there is 32k; it would take me another 20 years to get that many at the rate I post there). What's the point of making a rank lounge for just one person? Nobody's ever going to catch him, and he made a lot of his posts with spam and puns.

Perfection and Curt are mentioned in the same thread. What year is it? Coming back to multiple trophies is weird.

The Xenforo trophy update is recent, but is retroactive.

How recent exactly? I feel like it been around a good few years.

How recent exactly? I feel like it been around a good few years.
Xenforo is not new, but we upgraded trophies recently

Top Bottom