i dont know what am doing, how do i PM

adisrajin3altp

Chieftain
Maybe this is a silly post. But i have Dack's Terraform, the map editor. But for some reason i need pm the creator, Dack himself.

but i dont know how to even PM, or maybe i was dumb, am new to the forum anyway

Maybe this is a silly post. But i have Dack's Terraform, the map editor. But for some reason i need pm the creator, Dack himself.

but i dont know how to even PM, or maybe i was dumb, am new to the forum anyway

Top right corner, small envelope, click, start a new conversation, enter Dack's name. Write message. Profit.

Also, wrong forum entirely since it has nothing to do with Civ VI specifically :lol:

Moderator Action: Moved --NZ

Last edited by a moderator:
@adisrajin3altp: If I recall the current rules correctly, you have to make at least 5 posts, and be here at least 5 days before you're allowed to send PMs.

If this is urgent, I can try to summon an admin to look into it for you: @leif erikson

He will get an alert, and drop by to see what's going on.

Thx guys.
However something beg me a question, how are Dack handling all of request key PM?, sometime out of the PM, like me... I mean there lot people other than me that request Dack's Terraform request key, right ?

Hm. His last activity is listed as happening on May 7. He may be busy with something, or other priorities could be going on.

You need one more post for PM privileges, if that's still the rule.

is there even a reason he want to implement registration key, i mean its not like a pay to play game that if you pay, u get the key, however since this is free, doing registration key isnt giving benefit, or.. maybe i just dont know or dumb

In order to deter spammers and protect members, we have set up a 5 day/5 post requirement before you can use conversations, avatars and other functions.

Top Bottom