I feel lied to...

Bigfoot3814

Deity
Cablevision ran comercials insisting that the switch to digital would be "taken care of from thier end." Now at least 5 or 6 of my TV channels say "An IO digital cable box is required to view this channel."

Thanks jerks! :thumbsdown:

Well obviously they have taken care of the switch from their end. I personally don't watch a lot of TV, however from my experience, I must confess that private TV stations going digital almost always require some sort of a decoder. Shame. It would be nice to be able to bypass that and watch TV on the internet.

I know what you mean! I saw an ad for Swoops and saw that people when people played with the Swoops, they were surrounded by friends! So I figure if I did that same thing, I'd be surrounded by friends!

...The friends never came. And I just hung my head with sadness with nothing but my sister's laughing at my failed attempt at getting friends ringing in my ears.

I know what you mean! I saw an ad for Swoops and saw that people when people played with the Swoops, they were surrounded by friends! So I figure if I did that same thing, I'd be surrounded by friends!

...The friends never came. And I just hung my head with sadness with nothing but my sister's laughing at my failed attempt at getting friends ringing in my ears.

What the hell are swoops?

Ironically, I think over here you could easily win a law suit against them.

Top Bottom