I made mod adding a Third UC for Communitas

seasnake

Conquistador
I made a mod that interfaces with Communitas adding a third component to give the civilizations more distinct flavor. Sometimes this was simply restoring the original UU taken out by the mod (in the case of the Keshik it was a little more complicated, had to give the current skirmisher new artwork first), other times the civ got a brand new UU, UI, UB or UW (Unique Wonder, National Wonder replacements).

In my opinion after a few play tests it adds a nice dimension. I was wondering if someone else wanted to play it and make sure it was stable on other computers and maybe offer balance opinions/suggestions.

I was wondering if this is a good place to ask for people who may want to test it out? Also I don't want to post it to Steam yet until it's tested, so if someone knows of a good way to upload the folder that would be easy to download here (I think it's about 100 mb) I'd appreciate knowing.

In my opinion after a few play tests it adds a nice dimension. I was wondering if someone else wanted to play it and make sure it was stable on other computers and maybe offer balance opinions/suggestions.

I'll test it for you. I am just starting to consider getting into modding since I want to change more in the map I'm working on than the worldbuilder will currently allow, it's a little disappointing to see that this forum isn't so active anymore... I guess BE and Civ6 have everyone preoccupied for the moment

it's a little disappointing to see that this forum isn't so active anymore..
I think you are in a wrong forum. Communitas is not developed anymore (hasn't been for several years now).

Didn't you mean the Community Balance Patch, now called Vox Populi? It took the good parts of Communitas, added tons of new stuff and most importantly, drastically improved AI:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/forums/community-patch-project.497/

It's forum us VERY active.

I was actually talking about the general forum for modding, but it looks like I would be more likely to learn over there, thanks

Top Bottom