I was attacked on Turn 0!

I sometimes meet other players on turn 2 or so and then later when I actually get to see where his starting city is (quite far away) I always wonder. How did your warrior get to me that fast. Either they didn't start grouped like you normally do or they have a few extra moves :confused:

My brother had turn 0 start with his settler INSIDE the border of a City State.

Well, I could say something similar happened to me, Siam discovered me with their warrior during the first 5-10 turns... and they were truly far away.... took me a while to discover them, a lot of turns later

similar happened to me, with Persia... this can be interesting!

That must have been a shock! I've started a game, only to have lost it before I ever had a turn. It went straight to the loosing screen.... Only game I've lost so far :).

This happened to me too. I never understood why but on reading this thread, I suppose it's the same as what happened to OTAKUjbski. Only diff is that the AI attacked our settlers instead.

Game over.

I'll do you one better, here's my initial autosave from turn 0. Appears I'm already dead.

The game before, I started with 2 immortals, a worker and a settler, something I've not seen documented in patch notes (not sure if its an intended change or not at this point).

Playing immortal btw, re: first game where I had units I didn't expect.

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    310.6 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom