I was attacked on Turn 0!

OTAKUjbski

TK421
This is a first. The loading screen hadn't even cleared off the screen and my starting Warrior had already been attacked by Montezuma.

well... You did not truly believe there was nothing out there before your civilization started, did you? :lol:
Cool thing to happen, I must admit... Having them kill or capture your settler would have been even cooler :king:

you're so boned =)

In one game I had a city state settler spawn right next to me. My warrior walked over and I got a free worker on turn 0.

what is that black :):):):) you have instead of clouds ?

Build your city, it can take down a single warrior.

I had the same thing happen to me but I was playing as Montezuma and I lost the game on turn 0 :lol:

Civ5 Montezuma makes Civ4 Montezuma look like Mansa Musa.

That must have been a shock! I've started a game, only to have lost it before I ever had a turn. It went straight to the loosing screen.... Only game I've lost so far :).

Fog of war. That's how it displays on DX9 to make it easier on the graphics card.

PS- if the forum censor censors your post you're supposed to edit it.

No, it doesn't display like that by default on DX9. That's just what happens when you turn fog of war off.

I've had Alexander tell me that my army was pathetic at 3560 BC. I'd started with a warrior and built a scout. What more did he want?

I had the same thing happen to me but I was playing as Montezuma and I lost the game on turn 0 :lol:
Happened to me too (almost) I moved my settler two tiles one way, and my warrior two tiles on the other direction. My settlers were captured on the next turn. I was also using Monty.

Well, I could say something similar happened to me, Siam discovered me with their warrior during the first 5-10 turns... and they were truly far away.... took me a while to discover them, a lot of turns later

I once started with a new game then after pressing the continue button from the info screen of your civ, it was ''you lost the game''. Dunno what happened, maybe my settler spanned on a barbarian? Or in the ocean where it sunk ;)

Top Bottom