ICBM & Terraforming?

Doublethinker

Chieftain
Foreword:
Greetings, fellow forum readers.
This is my first post here, although I´ve been a "Civfanatic" for quite some while now.
I´ve been playing Civ 4 (with PTW&BTS) for a couple of years and I have learned some of the secrets of XML editing. Changing rules, units, leaders and so on.

Without further delay, let´s get to the point:
I´ve been trying to edit nuclear weapons to be more appealing for me. Fallout is now deadly and spreads around the terrain and so on. But what I really want is the actual nuclear blast to change terrain plots.. When the bomb goes off, all the tiles around it should change to desert WITH fallout.
So far, only thing that has happened is the tiles changing to oasis. Odd.
Any ideas? I really don´t want to download and install The Mad Mod which, if I´ve understood correctly, does something like that? I can´t find help from Google, as it is notoriously dreadful with Civfanatics forum.

Thank you for your time and thank you in advance for any help I might get.
--EDIT:
Oh man. My 1st post and I put it in the WRONG area. Does anyone else think these forums are pretty complex? *sigh*
Could someone please move this topic to Civ 4 -general discussions?

You mean how did I come to write in this area by accident?
Well, I had the browser window resized to very small (you see, I SHOULD`VE been working, not surfing the web), when I wrote the 1st post.. So, it was just a silly mistake.

On Macs you can just press  (Command) and ` to switch between windows in the same application. Not sure about on PC's.

Top Bottom