Iggy the Idiot - Prince /Monarch training

Really sorry I have been away for a while - RL took over in a big way :( :(

Haven't had a chance to read on the updates yet, but hopefully I can get back into this in the next day or so once I have caught up ....

Glad to see you back :whew:.

You're probably UP (unless Htadus or TSID post soon).

I fought I was up but has not played since the motivation is low with so few posts.

Can we agree on automating workers? It is not going to matter much but will make playing the last turns more enjoyable.

Oops, we seem to have stalled again. Sorry Folket, I'll stop interfering and sit back to admire.

Excellent :thumbsup:.

Be nice to get this wrapped up, even if its a formality.

Game is over.

Revolted to FR and went full speed to Cuirra's. Then got a GM to do a trade in Edrine, Upgraded all our units. Put all cities on infinite Cuirra training and started a war.

Stalin lost 5 cities and capped,
Pacal lost 6 cities and we got domi and on the next turn he capped, and
Mehmed capped too after the domi.

Last two turns I automated the workers. They sucked.

Attachments

• Clive AD-1520.CivBeyondSwordSave
    270.5 KB · Views: 257
Good stuff and earlier than expected.

Hopefully Sir Clive will have a chance to look at this at some point.

Well played.

lurker's comment:
Congrats - I know this was having issues getting stuck near the end, so I'm glad to see you guys finally wrapped up. ;)

Well done, Htadus, although haven't looked at your end save yet. I'd been following the thread but honestly had kinda lost interest but at least things are wrapped up.

I picked up some good pointers from Htadus, Folket and Pigswill and I'd be interested in starting a game like this on immortal/normal if any of you guys would care to play. Reading strategy threads and articles only takes one so far. That being said I haven't followed/read many succession game team threads and I think that's where I lot of the 'how do i use all of this info' is displayed from some of the best players around.

The more I read...the more I just wanna play....(and find myself not implementing all of the wonderful strats I read about and instead do the same old things).

Self-rant over. OK, any interest at all in another game?

I'm always willing to play.

Immortal SG. Fine by me. I quite like a theme/variant rather than just win but that's me.

Top Bottom