Imperialism 1870 PBEM

Darius

Smith, Wesson, and me
This is a restart of the Imperialism 1870 playtest which ended due to cheating. These are the players:

Russian Empire - Darius
Empire of Japan - Yop73
France - academia
German Empire - Tracid00
United States - Germanos
British Empire - Case

And the first map:

Attachments

• impmap.gif
    impmap.gif
    82.4 KB · Views: 527
oh so you already have enough players? :( i was hoping this would be an open pbem

No, it is just a continuation of the full game, sorry. :( As I said to Mordhiem there has been a case made that the indy nations are difficult enough that they could be played by a human and still be fair to the others, but Exile as well as the others in this game have recommended against it.

Great. Let´s begin the game

Ok, are we going to go with a similar alliance system to before or should we start from scratch?

oops and the file

The new one.

Yo! We're rollin' again!

Originally posted by Darius
Ok, are we going to go with a similar alliance system to before or should we start from scratch?

You have a say in that ;)

Besides, things rather changed during the game so there wasn't really one alliance system in place.:)

(Not that I know of at least :confused: )

Well it looked to me like France and the U.S. were concrete allies, and Britain was loosely allied to the two on a defensive basis, all even before the war. I'm just wondering if this is still the case here before I send some PM's.

I'm all ready for your PM's. You allready seem to have a better view on UK/French/US relations then I have on Russia's position in the game.

Show me.:p

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh yeah:

The US will persue free Trade-routes over the world's oceans. Especially blocking of US harbours is viewed as an hostile act.
:scan:

Russo-British Alliance Announced

The Russian Foreign Minister earlier today announced the creation of a defensive alliance between the British and Russian Empires. While many tenets of the treaty were not released by the Foreign Ministry, the pact comes following negotiations between the two nations in an attempt to make the world a safer place. The Foreign Ministry said it invited ambassadors from all nations to the ministry to explain that the alliance is purely intended to be defensive and is not aimed at any states.

BTW Tracid could you please respond to my PM before you play the German turn?

Creation of Russian-British Alliance

As has been anounced by the Russian government, there is now a defencive alliance in place between Russia and Britain. The British government wishes to stress that this alliance is not aimed at any nation whatsoever, and is intended only to enhance the defences of both signatories and to prevent any potential clashes between isolated British and Russian detachements in the East.

Guys, I´m sorry, but I don´t feel that I have the necesarry motivation to play in this PBEM. Therefore Sun-Tzu will take over as Germany, please direct any pm´s to his box. also any that have already been sent.
Have fun, Sincerly,

In a coup, Field Marshall Dieter Baitor has taken power in the German Empire, Germany wishes open diplomatic relations with all nations.

Top Bottom