• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Inca Special Ability

What about their unique unit? I'm about to buy the Inca-Spain pack, is it worth it?

Definitely, the Inca is great but don't forget Spain. Spain is a ton of fun to play, their UA forces you to explore the map seriously and chase down those natural wonders. Further, Conquistadores just rock, great for a second wave of settling on everything but a Pangea map. Spain is a lot of fun to play.

All of the DLC civs are actually really good in my opinion. Polynesia and Babylon are great if you haven't tried them yet.

Definitely, the Inca is great but don't forget Spain. Spain is a ton of fun to play, their UA forces you to explore the map seriously and chase down those natural wonders. Further, Conquistadores just rock, great for a second wave of settling on everything but a Pangea map. Spain is a lot of fun to play.

All of the DLC civs are actually really good in my opinion. Polynesia and Babylon are great if you haven't tried them yet.

There all great if you know how to use them. I don't think that there is one civ that everyone will agree is the best. You can find a host of people that prefer each civ and will swear that it's OP. There all good if you know how to use them.

The scenario is very enjoyable as well. Played that with each of the leaders, and will probably return to it later.

What about their unique unit?

Their UU is below average in my opinion. Their strength is lower than Archers but can retreat if attacked by enemy. The retreat chance decreases if slingers are chased by fast units or the terrain behind the unit is rough.
However when you upgrade them to crossbows, they can become quite good.

I'm about to buy the Inca-Spain pack,is it worth it?
Its up to you. Incas are great because of their UA & UB. Spanish UA is quite strange, just like Ottomans UA, however their UU are quite good. Its fun to send Conquistadors on other continents, fight & eventually create cities with them. :)

The Terrace is great fun. Have you had a hill surrounded by four or five mountains yet? Geez . . .

The Terrace is great fun. Have you had a hill surrounded by four or five mountains yet? Geez . . .
I know. All you need is a lucky start with hills inside your workable terrirtory adjacent by mountains just outside your workable territory. It's sick!

Top Bottom