Increasing Total Military Unit Cap

Arkatakor

King
I would like to know which XML / Lua / SQL file I need to modiify to increase the max military unit cap. One has a set number (less than 10 I think) upon game start and one gains at least 1 unit supply cap per founded city. I would like to modify both those values.

I have searched extensively for this variable but for the first time in a long time I have not come up with anything. Any help would be appreciated.

You're looking for CivBEHandicapInfos in the GameInfo folder. Each difficulty has it's own variables, such as ProductionFreeUnits, ProductionFreeUnitsPopulationPercent, and ProductionFreeUnitsPerCity. Don't forget that the AI also has it's own handicap, listed towards the bottom as HANDICAP_AI_DEFAULT.

I've usually relied on direct XML editing but I recently tried to mod the HandicapInfos with ModBuddy to no avail. The <Update> function hasn't been working on any of the HandicapInfos for me on Beyond Earth, only Civ V. If anyone else knows what I may be doing wrong I'd appreciate some help.

Top Bottom