Independence war: Indian relations bug.

Footen

Chieftain
Indian relations bug.

1. Load the save.
2. Attack London and raze it.
3. Sioux declares war on the player.

Observation
Sioux, my ally against my motherland gave me -22 relations when I razed London the capital colony of my motherland and former village of the Sioux.

Description
I had friendly relations with the Sioux and at the time of the war for independence I asked the Sioux to fight against my motherland. This caused my motherland to attack and invade Sioux villages instead of my cities. After capturing a Sioux village they renamed it London. When I sent an army there to raze my motherlands colony, the bug caused the Sioux to believe it was their village that I had just razed and punished me with -22 relations and declared war on me.

Expected results
I thought the Sioux would be happy when I destroyed my motherlands colony and liberated their land.

Thoughts
Remove the bug that causes motherlands to hunt indian villages when they are at war with them. The motherlands priority should be their rebellious colonies and not value a war with a worthless indian tribe equal to their colonies war for independence.

Remove the bug that causes the motherland to form colonies out of captured indian villages which its not supposed to do, because the game itself doesnt even recognize it when it does.

Workaround
Don´t ask indian tribes to declare war against your motherland.

Top Bottom