Industrial Unit Graphics

Hi Tech,

The only formal collection I'm aware of is on the Scenario League website here.

During my A House Divided project I did create a compilation which included a few extra units. I've attached it to this post.

I hope this is useful to you.

Attachments

• TOT Large Unit Template_ACW.zip
    262.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Is there a more up to date collection of American Civil War units anywhere? Thanks.
civ2units put together a compilation with Fairline unit changes and new flags and graphics. Highly recommended:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/industrial-unit-graphics.409278/page-15#post-15035516
And that I used for your scenario: American Civil War:
units.png

Since you folks were such a prolific and forthcoming source of unit sprites for my freeciv aviation mod, I thought I should try to pay some of it back. So: here's some of mine, converted back into what I hope is the right format. (I don't know, as I haven't done any CivII modding. freeciv just uses 32-bit RGBA pngs...)
The W.4 is kitbashed from Fairline's Albatros C.III and the floats from his Schneider, while the Virginia started life as the Vimy from Chinese Warlords.
early.png

Hoping these may be of some use to someone.

Post Boxer rebellion Qing dynasty New Army blue-grey uniform under Yuan Shikai (1900). The New Army of Yuan were renamed as the Beyang army in 1902 and transitioned into the Beyang clique in the republic (1912) and warlord era.
I think they still wore turbans under Li Hongzhang, before 1900.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Qin New Army.png
    Tanelorn Qin New Army.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,074
Last edited:

The Qing dynasty Huai army was a semi-private western style military force allied with the Qing dynasty that was raised in Anhui province to contain the Taiping Rebellion in 1862. It lasted until the first Sino- Japanese war of 1894-1895. It was succeeded by the New Army above. The green banner army it was part of was made mostly of Han Chinese, hence the green turbans.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Qing Chinese Huai army.png
    Tanelorn Qing Chinese Huai army.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,054
Last edited:

The Ever Victorious Army was a small imperial army that fought rebels in late-19th-century China. It was directed and trained by Europeans and fought against the rebels of the Nian and Taiping Rebellions. Though the Army was only active from 1860 to 1864, it became a model for later Chinese armies.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Qing Chinese Ever Victorious army.png
    Tanelorn Qing Chinese Ever Victorious army.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,046
The collection for the early 19th Century United States is generally fairly complete, however I have noticed that for the Revolutionary Period that there's a lack of Continental Marines.

Also, and though yes technically not yet part of the United States, the Texian Marines and their leftover green uniforms from the Jacksonian Period Marine Corps:

I'm sure there's someone skilled enough to create them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom