Information Drought?

The leak was legit. They've just formally revealed the same two civs we already saw. The UAs and UUs we saw are the real ones; at most there may have been minor tweaks since then, but there are no major mysteries about them.

What difference does that make?

I meant we didn't receive any new info today. And about the things we don't know yet - there's a separate thread about.

However, "What their leader screens look like" sill qualifies as info.

The amount of threads and discussion blew up in the past day, so I don't think anyone can genuinely claim there was no info.

Yeah, I don't think there's anything left that I really want to know or see before the expansion comes out.

Roll on the 12th of July, still feels like such a long time away!

Yeah, I don't think there's anything left that I really want to know or see before the expansion comes out.

Roll on the 12th of July, still feels like such a long time away!

This is what I like about being an American, I don't have to deal with your tea time, or you queen, and I get BNW on the 9th!!!!!

Stars and Stripes America rules!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• You mad Bro.jpg
    You mad Bro.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,122
And we haven't got anything from the zource yet! :p
Or did we? I might have missed it - it was such a tsunami it's hard to keep up with everything...

Good point...incidentally, I found out from a couple of new sources that BNW includes 9 new civilizations and leaders including Casimir of Poland...

Back on track, I wonder if the zource is going to do a quick playthrough or 5 takeaways on Venice and the Shoshone?

I'm a proud American, and I'm eagerly looking forward to teatime. Today it's Earl Grey and a lemon cake for me. And I still get to play BNW on the 9th. :D

I'm a proud American, and I'm eagerly looking forward to teatime. Today it's Earl Grey and a lemon cake for me. And I still get to play BNW on the 9th. :D

Fine you win...

Off the sarcasm I think I should say I have nothing against the REAL LIFE English.

Which will arrive first: BNW or the royal baby? We just don't know! The suspense is killing me.

*note: the above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

Which will arrive first: BNW or the royal baby? We just don't know! The suspense is killing me.

*note: the above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

That needs to be a wonder...

Name: Royal Baby
Production Cost: 750
Output: +5 Culture +5 Hype
Description: +1 Happiness in all cities, All News organizations in all other civs and city states will start to report on it constantly, but noone outside of you civ will give a damn.

I kinda forgot about the Royal Baby, LOL, I live in Ireland and I completely forgot. .wait, did I even KNOW Kate was pregnant xD

Top Bottom