Information Drought?

Yeah, but it would have been better if it was July 2nd for Americans. Playing through Independence Day would have been more 'Merican for me.

I kinda forgot about the Royal Baby, LOL, I live in Ireland and I completely forgot. .wait, did I even KNOW Kate was pregnant xD

Do royal affairs still matter in Ireland? (Not Northern Ireland, obviously)

Yeah, but it would have been better if it was July 2nd for Americans. Playing through Independence Day would have been more 'Merican for me.

I doubt it.. but then again I have no idea what is really going on in the world anymore anyways :lol:

More info Monday, from the "zource"

Attachments

• MoreInfo.jpg
    MoreInfo.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 767
To a certain kind of person they might.

(Actually it's really mostly women and effeminate men who like 'celebrity' stuff that follow them).

-

I really want to see how Dandolo is animated in his leaderscreen. It will be interesting to see how successfully they capture interaction with a blind person especially if they're trying to make him seem evil. I'm not really sure what's going on with his eyes in that image. Also voice acting. I assume any previews will involve playing as either Venice or the Shoshone so a leaderscreen will probably be missing.

ZacMinor.. sorry.. the zource confirmed that the Monday video si going to be about 5 minutes long and will gives us a first live look at the Shoshone and Venice.

I'm mostly interested in seeing leaderscreens in action. Also, is it just me or do DanYOLO's eyes look clouded?

Did he say what time it would be going up?

Some of them have been first thing in the morning, but the last one that was about Firaxis mobile games came out in the late afternoon. Since it's not out yet, I'm guessing that it will be in the afternoon.

We still don't know what the Chateau does, do we?

Or the Forbidden Palace... I mean, I guess it could do the same thing it does now, but it seems incredibly odd as a choice in the Patronage tree (for any reason BUT historical... rather the opposite of the Pyramids there).

Also, was it just the 'others lose points with CS faster' and 'GP from CS Allies' switched from Finisher to Policy, or is there something else new with the Patronage tree?

Top Bottom