- A presentation of Team SANCTA -
Prepare for super-awesomeness

Video #1: "MTDG 2 - Game on!"
Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Video #2: "Inner Sanctum Documentaries - #2 - The Oracle"
Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Awesome per usual Gen_W and game is most definitely on!

Thanks Whomp!
Hope everyone gets a kick out of this one.

Just in case anyone is interested in the music used (and why) – here are the details for you:
Spoiler Video Songs :

1. NFL Gameday – Jock Jams -- (because it's gametime!)
  2. Drops of Jupiter – Train -- (Jupiter – Saturn … whatever, close enough!)
  3. Kernkraft 400, Sport Chant Stadium Remix - Zombie Nation -- (Because we're awesome. Super awesome.)
  4. Pon de Replay – Rihanna -- (Rihanna is from Barbados. Barbados is a Portuguese Word. Team 4 is playing the Portuguese. See? It makes sense!)
  5. Spider Pig – Hans Zimmer, Simpsons Movie -- (Come on, this one is obvious.)
  6. Tick Tick Boom – The Hives -- (Nothing says "big finish" like something exploding.)

You used my name!

Very nice General ! ! !

Good stuff! Only minor thing I noticed was that you forgot the leader picture / UU / UB for SANCTA. Also, I would have picked a slightly more audible song for Team 5 (I couldn't make it out).

Aside from that though, great work. :)

Thanks all! :)

civplayah said:
Awesome way to make everyone feel welcome.
I hope so! :thumbsup:

Lord Parkin said:
Good stuff! Only minor thing I noticed was that you forgot the leader picture / UU / UB for SANCTA.
Actually, they were there. Ninja's are very fast. If you blink, you'll miss them. :mischief:
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ninja_parade_slips_through_town

Lord Parkin said:
Also, I would have picked a slightly more audible song for Team 5 (I couldn't make it out).
Personally, I think the whole video is better with the volume cranked all the way up anyway! :D

I actually did make one fairly substantial mistake in the video... anyone catch it?

I think the main offenders there are the relatively inactive players. ;) Most teams have several members who only joined CFC recently and have never posted in their private forum.

I actually did make one fairly substantial mistake in the video... anyone catch it?

You capitalized my username.

Though that's hardly substantial :p

Fun stuff. But we go farther than Jupiter, plus, Jupiter only has a big red stain, & Saturn has those cool rings ;)

I think the main offenders there are the relatively inactive players. ;) Most teams have several members who only joined CFC recently and have never posted in their private forum.

So oyzar is just a non functioning member of hia team? :mischief:

Are you going to tell us, or will we have to watch the video ten more times? :p

Top Bottom