Instant Karma 3 civ/player, no AI

Well that was quick. Now if only we knew who had the turn. :lol:

A short introduction to this game: There are no AIs, only humans, and every player controlls three civs which are teamed up. The top powers are me, Muffin, and you if you choose to take over. Unfortunately KenWyn made quite a mess of things before leaving, by declaring war on me along with Muffin. This is I believe the first war we have had in this game since the classical era, and the three of us at least are already in the early Renaissance. I for one have already tried getting through KenWyn's thick head in order to make peace with him and ideally attack Muffin together, but he is just oh so stubborn. It is my honest hope that the two of us can talk this unfortunate matter out if you replace him. :)

I guess the previous turn would work for now and a password. Most of you know me and my timing, I am prompt and sometimes a day late, I rarely can play on Monday but I am one that believes that mature games should not be abandoned due to the loss of a player.

As for being in a war it would be hard to say without hearing from Kenwyn.

find me a turn to look at and I email Kenwyn after

Are you guys ok with this ?

For some reason, unknown to both man and beast, Kenwyn sent me an email some time ago purporting to have passwords and whatnot...

If you are stuck I will try to find it...

Who is going to be the new game administrator ? I could just send it to them ?

I see Knoedel is the proud owner of post#2, that post could be edited to act as the Main "info" post, for example turn order and who and whom they are playing and if there are noteable rules or special notes :)

So are you in eclipse? This was my first pbem that I subbed into and this war was going to be rather interesting I thought!

Doesn't matter to me I am screwed anyways.

No you are not. If Eclipse chooses to continue this war I would gladly split his lands with you.

If you were even able to take it!

Btw Timbuktu has been razed to the ground by me ages ago, and I resettled it in a much better spot on top of a riverside plains hill. New Timbuktu is an impregnable fortress and the center of my war effort.

Have you actually played a turn since I declared on you? Have you seen the 100 odd Jans and curs on your doorstep with the associated siege and other older units? And the ability to draft more easily? ;)

Ok I have opened the turn but I desperately need to know who is who or where that info already is

To your west is Muffin, to your south is me, to your southeast is Hercules.

My civs are France, Celts and Maya.

I am to your south and south east.

Mansa Musa (Mali), George Washington,(America), Gilgamesh (Sumeria).

and Methinkso

My first civ is Mao Zedong of the Chinese Empire, followed by Shaka and finally Charlamagne.

I'm sorry guys I played these turns and honestly it is way to AWESOME for me, I mean who ever takes this is going to be grinning from ear to ear every turn. I really can't describe how good it is because it would be secret but WOW!

Anyway I have way to many games to take this one on :mad:

already then. count on me and let me know the password

Oh Sid no. I was reasonably sure I could come out of this war on top but when Tigranes is teaming up with Muffin I am doomed!

Top Bottom