International Web order by country

Mercade said:
*nods* But no pre-order so far in South America (or Africa or continental Asia, for that matter).

a "just released" game in Brazil costs ~40 dollars... there's no point in paying 3x that for the pre-order stuff, really.. :mad:

Update:
Germany
CD-WOW.de - EUR 28.99 - incl. shipping, shipment date 28 Oct

Just went into the Market Mall location here in Calgary and the guy confirmed that they are getting the "special pre-release" version. I also wrote to the U.S. people and they agreed that "since they are all one big company, the Canadian stores will get it as well".

Price was $55 (that includes GST! and is cheaper than Amazon.ca) and their computers have the release date as Nov. 16. :goodjob:

What is this?

EBGames.com and Yahoo selling the pre-order EDITION, internationally?

I have entered all information on EBGames.com except my payment data and it hasn't complained at all that I am trying to buy this edition from outside of USA (I'm in Norway). I am THIS close to sprining the trap and ordering. Can someone confirm that it's actually possible? I mean, this edition was supposed to be North America only, was it not?

TheBB said:
What is this?

EBGames.com and Yahoo selling the pre-order EDITION, internationally?

I have entered all information on EBGames.com except my payment data and it hasn't complained at all that I am trying to buy this edition from outside of USA (I'm in Norway). I am THIS close to sprining the trap and ordering. Can someone confirm that it's actually possible? I mean, this edition was supposed to be North America only, was it not?
Yes, it's being sold only in US, that is by some US (web) firms that made an agreement with Take2. However those US web companies (Yahoo, EB Games) can distibute the game internationally from their US web shops. So go ahead and order. Really, Yahoo and EB Games don't care where UPS or USPS take the package after it leaves their warehouse.

Gen said:
You may want to try http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/

They just added Civ4 to preorders. Price = 56.95 CAD (plus FREE shipping worldwide :goodjob: )
Release Date: Monday, November 14, 2005

Edit: Checked Hungary, It's on the list!
I've added dvdboxoffice to the list for Canada & internationally. However, for Hungary I'd recommend to look at cd-wow.nl (listed under Europe) as they ship for free within EU at a flat rate of EUR 28.99
Asclepius said:
This sounds way too good to be true but I'm going to try them:

For the Netherlands: CD-Wow.nl has Civ IV pre-order for only €28.99 Including FREE postage!

CD-Wow.nl Civ IV pre-order
Added for NL and Europe.
sengfossil said:
Update:
Germany
CD-WOW.de - EUR 28.99 - incl. shipping, shipment date 28 Oct
Updated the price.

M.

SmellyMummy observed in this thread that GameStop offers free overnight US continental shipping if you mention coupon code "CIV1D" without the quotes. I thought I'd mention it here, too.

M.

oagersnap said:
Do you think the play.com price will be as low after the release?
Heh, I suppose they will be, but why wait so long? Generally shops don't raise prices after the game is released. Especially not since there are multiple suppliers (play.com and cd-wow.com) who offer that low price. But of course there's no guarantee.

Top Bottom