IOT Map Thread Mk. 3

Just gonna leave this here
Spoiler MEIOU and Taxes map :

i think there are ways to get to them in the mod, i havn't played it, but i think thats why

Yeah, they're connected in the game by "straits" over the wastelands like the ones connecting some provinces over bodies of water.

You should add the classic IOT map.

Robinson Redux: Now With Provinces
Brought to you by: Tee Kay, J.K. Stockholme, Decamper

Not your typical paradoxesque map with several thousand provinces.

Version 1: 325(ish) named provinces

Same but with labels removed

Version 2: 10 extra provinces around the Arctic

Same but with labels removed

I am giving my joys to this map!

Bonus for having the Isle of Man! :D

/Imperium of Mann enabled

I was looking around through my old posts and I uncovered the Alor (for KinkIOT) maps.

Spoiler Political map :

Spoiler Geographical map :

Yeah, the borders aren't great, I just felt like I had to throw it here. And I don't have the time right now to clean them up.

EDIT: Alright, I did not clean up the borders in the end because that would frankly take forever for a map I'm not planning on using anytime soon, but I did clean up the pixelation, the random river difurcations, the lakes that were all over the place (I left others on prupose though), and a forest placement that bugged me.

Spoiler Political map :

Spoiler Geographical map :

Last edited:
I couldn't find this in the wasteland of Never Ending Stories anymore because, in addition to those image hosts being long gone, this map was thoroughly despised and discredited because it was inaccurate. Well, it's still inaccurate, but I present my remastered version of the beloved NESing classic "Jason Map" with fixed Galapagos islands, Bahamas, and Antarctic coast.

Spoiler :
JASONRESTORED.png

Last edited:
In a similar vein if anyone does know the original provenance of the Classic IOT map please tell me - its something I've never been able to shake my curiosity from

I think I pulled it off of Wikipedia back in the day as a file called "worlddivisions.png". It's since been superseded and I've actually been searching for a replacement since it's now out-of-date in several respects (independence of South Sudan, Regions of France were condensed in 2015, &c.),but the most detailed candidates are SVGs and those are a pain to translate into easy-colour borders.

We should use that map sometime for an IOT

I think the VII map is also based of EU4 and it doesn't have all the wilderness spaces so that would be another option if the wilderness bothers people.

We could also use the map from the Extended Timeline mod for EUIV, which also removes the wastelands and has more provinces than IOTVII in places like South America or Africa.

Dropping this here in case anybody wants a tyo original

Provincial Map:
Spoiler :

Names Removed:
Spoiler :

Top Bottom