Iron Curtain Pbem #2

Guys, I am sorry, but I won´t be able to play any longer.

I am drafted into the military next monday, and will no longer be able to log into the internet, much less play this PBEM:(

It´s been fun playing with you, and I hope that you find a replacement for me soon.

Sincerly,

Damn, that's two good players lost to conscription... :(

Happy trails, maybe we'll see you again when your tour's up.

Cripitty-crap...

Nairobi taken.

Guys, much fun with the game!:goodjob:

Ok...I guess its the Soviet turn...too bad we need to find an Arab player but I guess we have awhile now before it'll delay the game.

Thanks Tracid :goodjob:

Try to get a position at the strategy department. Your Civ-credentials should be good enough to play war-games professionally during your service :D

Following the Indian attack on the Soviet forces in Pakistan, the Red Army has resumed its operations as well. The petty Indian occupation force has been totally destroyed and Peshawar was liberated.
Indian reinforcements east of Peshawar were annihilated, while Indian Vietcong has been crushed in the hills and mountains of Afghanistan. The Indian airforce operating in Pakistan has been defeated.
An Indian cruiser near the Maldives was sunk.

In all, SovIntel estimates that up to a quarter of India's combined armed forces has been destroyed. Soviet losses were severe, with many losses in aircraft, rocket launchers and main battle tanks. It will be no trouble for Soviet heavy industry to replace the lost planes and vehicles however.

Indian fighters are still able to threaten Kabul airport.

To the USA:
Soviet forces remain in Gaza. With renewed fighting in Pakistan, we doubt the USA will grant the troops free passage to Pakistan by sea. It is certain that the USA has not made any commitment to allow for free passage of Soviet forces trough the Suez canal or the Gulf of Aden.
When the USA will grant free passage of Soviet vessels through both chokepoints, the USSR will retreat the troops from Gaza. As it is, they are very comfortable at the airbase in Gaza, and many enjoy the sunny beaches of the meditarranean.

Sorry, so sorry.

The Suez, etc is clear, Managua captured, Caracas expected captured next turn.

Damn, with all these IC games I forgot who I go after...

1 squadron each of Tu-95's and Mig-21's shot down.

"PeskyWar" indeed! :lol:

* Signed peace with SEATO AI

Ok. No problem Greeny, take your time :)

Dar es Salam taken. Arab forces continue to push against OAU forces to liberate africa. We kindly ask the soviet empire to remove it´s Mi-24 squadron from our coast off marocco.

Top Bottom